5G is no longer limited to flagship devices. A lot of companies are offering 5G in their mid-range devices. For instance, take a look at Moto G 5G Plus, and the OnePlus Nord, they are offering 5G at under $500. Now, a new device has entered the mid-range 5G market. And this one is from Vivo. The company today launched the new Vivo Y51s. In many a way, this device is similar to the Y70s. So, let’s find out more about the specs and the expected price of Vivo Y51s in Nepal.
Vivo Y51s Overview
As mentioned above, the Y51s shares a lot of its specifications with the Y70s. And one of them is the screen. The Y51s too has a 6.53-inch IPS LCD screen with FHD+ resolution. The panel sports a punch-hole cutout on the top-left corner to house a single selfie camera. Its front camera is of 8MP.
Around the back, this device has a triple camera setup. It includes a 48MP primary sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro lens.
Under the hood, the Exynos 880 5G chipset powers the Y51s. It is complemented by 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage. Furthermore, it also packs in a huge 4500mAh battery that supports 18W charging over MicroUSB. As for the software, it uses the Funtouch OS 10.5 on top of Android 10.
- Display: 6.53″ IPS LCD display with Full HD+ resolution (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- Rear Camera: Triple, 48 MP primary lens with f/1.8 aperture + 2 MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture + 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Processor: Octa-core; Exynos 880 5G
- GPU: Mali-G76
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 128 GB UFS 2.1
- Battery: 4500 mAh, with 18W Fast Charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Vivo Y51s Availability and Expected Price in Nepal
The Vivo Y51s is currently available for pre-booking in China. It will go on sale from July 29. It only has a 6GB RAM variant. And it costs CNY 1,798 ($256). We can expect the Vivo Y51s to launch in Nepal for a price of around Rs. 40,000.
|Model Name||Price in Nepal [Expected]|
|Vivo Y51s (4/64GB)||NPR. 40,000|