Vatsal Impex Pvt. Ltd., the official distributor of Xiaomi mobiles in Nepal, has launched the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 in Nepal for Rs. 35,000. Xiaomi has kept the price consistent as its predecessor Mi Max was also launched at the same price. The Mi Max 2 doesn’t offer significant improvements over its predecessor but there have been some nifty upgrades.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Specs:
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes in a single variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB of onboard storage. Storage can be expanded up to 256GB using the SIM 1 slot. On the camera department, the megapixel count has gone down from 16MP to 12MP. However, the company claims that the 12MP offers a significant upgrade. The improved 12-megapixel rear camera has a Sony IMX386 sensor with 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF and dual-tone LED flash. It’s the same sensor used on the Xiaomi Mi6 and Huawei GR5 2017. Up front, it has 5MP Camera with f/2.0 aperture.
The Mi Max 2 now comes with stereo speakers making the multimedia experience on the phablet much richer. It also sports USB C connector for charging and data syncing. Fingerprint sensor lies on the back, which is a rather hard place to reach on such a huge device.
The 6.44-inch phablet comes with a larger 5,300mAh battery which is an upgrade from 4,850mAh of Mi Max. A bigger battery along with an energy efficient Snapdragon 625 chipset will certainly improve the battery life. And as an icing on the cake, it also comes with Quick Charge 3.0 which will charge the device up to 60% within an hour.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 in a Nutshell:
- 6.44-inch Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 SoC with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB; expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX386 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size
- 5MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, stereo speakers
- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 174.1×88.7×7.6mm
- Weight: 211gms
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5300mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 (68% charge in just 1 hour)
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Price in Nepal: Rs. 34,999
Where to Buy Xiaomi Mi Max 2 in Nepal
You can buy the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 in Nepal from Mi showrooms located at Labim Mall and Pako New Road, Mi Nepal official website and authorized retail stores all over Nepal. Xiaomi is also offering two years warranty on the Mi Max 2.