In an event in Beijing, Xiaomi presented its three new products. Alongside, MI Mix 2 and MI Notebook Pro, MI Note 3 was the third product to be unveiled. It adopts dual 12MP rear camera, which is the special highlight on the phone.
Dual cameras have been a trend in smartphones these days. Starting with iPhone 7 Plus, different high-end smartphones adopted the concept. Gaining the positive response from the users, now even the mid-range smartphones are also adopting the concept. And the Xiaomi MI Note 3 has not been an exception here. The camera centric phone has not fallen behind to boast about a dual-rear camera setup.
Also Read: Xiaomi Mobile Price in Nepal
Speaking of the camera, MI Note 3 sports dual 12MP lens setup on the back. One of them is a wide angle lens with the other being a telephoto lens. The setup offers 2x optical zoom and also includes 4-axis OIS. Up front, there is a 16MP selfie shooter, which comes with the large pixel size of 2.0 µm. Since large pixels helps to produce vivid pictures, MI Note 3 could the thing for vibrant selfies. The device also features Adaptable AI Beautify mode. This mode offers a “realistic beautify effect” without compromising on the quality of the image.
Powering the MI note 3 is Snapdragon 660 chipset backed by 6GB of RAM. On the display side, MI Note 3 enjoys 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD with 94.4% color gamut. The device comes with Android Nougat (7.1) out of the box with MIUI 9 on the top. Fueling the MI Note 3 is a 3500mAh battery with the fast charging ensured by Quick Charge 3.0.
The Xiaomi MI Note 3 will be available in China starting from 12th September. Pricing of the phone starts from CNY 2499 ($384) onwards depending on the storage, RAM and even color. The availability outside of China is yet unknown.
Xiaomi MI Note 3 Specifications
- 5.5-inch Full-HD (1080 x 1920) display
- MIUI 9 on top of Android 7.1 Nougat
- Snapdragon 660 chipset
- Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz) CPU
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64/128GB Internal Storage, Non-Expandable (No SDcard slot)
- Rear Camera: Dual-12 MP setup (f/1.8, OIS 4-axis & f/2.6) with 2x optical zoom, PDAF and Dual-LED (Dual tone) Flash
- Front camera: 16MP, f/2.0, 2.0 µm pixel size
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, A-GPS and NFC
- Facial recognition unlocking
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0