Amazfit has recently unveiled two new smartwatches, the Amazfit Active and Amazfit Active Edge. With distinctive designs and features, these smartwatches cater to a diverse set of consumers. Read more to explore the key specs of both smartwatches, their price in Nepal, and availability.
Amazfit Active: The Stylish Performer
Design and Display
Amazfit’s Active smartwatch comes with a square dial with an approximate weight of 24 to 27g. The colors options available are Midnight Black, Petal Pink, and Lavander Purple. The lavender-purple one is built of Stainless steel and plastic whereas the other two are of Aluminum alloy and plastic.
It boasts a 1.75-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 450 x 390 pixels, covering 73% of the front with its curved finish. In terms of ingress protection, it has a 5 ATM water resistance as well. Also, you get an anti-fingerprint coating for smudge smudge-free experience.
Battery and Health Tracking
In terms of battery, it has a 300mAh cell that can last up to 14 days on normal usage. For heavy users, Amazfit claims a battery life of up to 10 days.
The Amazfit Active has health-tracking features like heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, stress, and sleep tracking. Besides that, it supports over 120 sports modes such as running, treadmill, swimming, track running, outdoor cycling, and more.
The Rest of the Features
The Active provides GPS tracking with support for five satellite systems and includes the Zepp Coach AI workout assistant. As for the connectivity, it relies on Bluetooth 5.2 BLE. You also get BT calling support here. Moreover, there is a 250MB inbuilt storage for music.
- You may also read:
Amazfit Active Edge: Rugged and Durable
Design and Display
Amazfit’s Active Edge smartwatch comes with a round and more sturdy design with its body made of dual-color plastic. For ingress protection, it has water resistance up to 10 ATM, allowing users to dive up to 100 meters without concern. Amazfit ships this watch in three color options: Lava Black, Midnight Pulse (gray), and Mint Green.
It features a 1.32-inch TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels with more than 100 watch face options. Additionally, just like the Active, its touchscreen also has an anti-fingerprint coating.
Battery and Rest of the features
With the 370mAh cell, the Active Edge lasts up to 16 days on typical usage and 10 days on heavy usage. Also, it supports Bluetooth 5.0, built-in GPS, and the same BioTracker PPG optical sensor just like the Amazfit Active. Talking of the sports modes, it has 130+ options and also comes with various health-tracking features like heart rate, SpO2, stress, sleep, etc.
Amazfit Active and Active Edge Specifications:
- Amazfit (Active): 42.36×35.9×10.75mm, 24 grams, 27g (Lavender Purple)
- Amazfit (Active Edge): 46.62×46.62x12mm, 34 grams
- Amazfit (Active): 1.75″ AMOLED, Always-on Display (AoD), 390 x 450 pixels, 341PPI
- Amazfit (Active Edge): 1.32″ TFT LCD, 360 x 360 pixels, 277 PPI
- Amazfit (Active): Tempered glass, anti-fingerprint coating
- Amazfit (Active Edge): Tempered glass, anti-fingerprint coating
- Amazfit (Active): Bluetooth 5.2, WiFi, Music Control, Camera Control (iOS), and BT Calling
- Amazfit (Active Edge): Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi, Music Control, Camera Control (iOS),
- Amazfit (Active): Silicone, Vegan Leather (Lavender Purple only)
- Amazfit (Active Edge): Semi-transparent TPU
- Amazfit (Active): 300mAh, up to 14 days (typical usage)
- Amazfit (Active Edge): 3700mAh, up to 16 days (typical usage)
- Companion App: Zepp App (Android | iOS)
- Water Resistance: 5ATM (Amazfit Active) | 10ATM (Amazfit Active Edge)
- Amazfit (Active): BioTracker PPG biometric, Acceleration, Geomagnetic, Temperature, Circularly-polarized GPS antenna, 5 satellite positioning systems
- Amazfit (Active Edge): BioTracker PPG biometric, Acceleration, Gyroscope, 5 satellite positioning systems
- Health Tracking: 24/7 hour heart rate monitoring, SpO2, stress monitoring | sleep quality monitoring, PAI health assessment, menstrual tracking, breathing exercise (active edge)
- Sports Modes: 120+ (Amazfit Active) | 130+ (Amazfit Active Edge)
Amazfit Active Edge Price in Nepal and Availability
The Amazfit Active is available worldwide through the official Amazfit store and other stores, starting at a price of $149.99. The Amazfit Active Edge is currently available in the United States for $139.99 but will be available worldwide soon. We can expect the price of the Amazfit Active and Active Edge in Nepal to start from NPR 21,499 and NPR 22,999 respectively.
|Smartwatch||Price in the USA (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Midnight Black, Petal Pink||USD149.99||NPR 22,999|
|Lavender Purple||USD159.99||NPR 24,499|
|Amazfit Active Edge|
|Midnight Pulse, Mint Green||USD139.99||NPR 21,499|
|Lava Black||USD149.99||NPR 22,999|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of Amazfit GTR 4 & GTS 4.