Huawei P10 Plus, the flagship smartphone from Huawei launched back in MWC 2017 is on its way to make an entrance in Nepal. Though Huawei had already accelerated the advertisements since long, the launch date has been revealed only today. And, the most awaited flagship from Huawei is launching on June 23, 2017. The phone is likely to have a company of Huawei GR5 2017 Premium Edition at its launch event. So, this Friday, Huawei will launch two phones in Nepal.
Huawei P10 Plus: Specs Breakdown
P10 Plus comes with a 5.5-inch display with the protection ensured by Gorilla Glass 5. The phone is powered by Huawei’s own HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor. On the software side, Huawei P10 Plus comes with Android Nougat out of the box with EMUI 5.1 on the top.
Memory wise, the phone comes with two variants; one with 64GB of internal memory and 4GB of RAM and other with 128GB of internal storage capacity and 6GB of RAM. On the optics section, the phone has embraced a dual-camera setup on the back. The dual-camera setup includes a 20MP (monochrome) and 12MP (RGB) sensors lying on a horizontal configuration. This assembly has enabled the device to take astounding pictures even on low lights and with 2X optical zoom. The rear camera setup is also assisted by OIS (optical image stabilization), phase detection autofocus and Dual-LED (Dual-tone) flash. The rear camera is capable of shooting 4k videos at the frame rate of 30fps and Full-HD videos at 60 fps. The front-facing selfie camera has an 8MP sensor with an aperture of f/1.9.
The device is juiced up by a whopping 3750 mAh battery and in order to avoid the lingering of the phone with the wall charger, the charging mechanism uses SuperCharge fast-charging. Huawei P10 Plus, however, lacks the wireless charging.
Huawei P10 Plus key specs
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560) display with 2.5D curved glass and Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- EMUI 5.1 on top of Android 7.0 Nougat
- HiSilicon Kirin 960 Chipset
- Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU
- Mali-G71 MP8 GPU
- 64GB/4GB RAM, 128GB/6GB RAM, Expandable up to 256GB
- Dual 20 MP(Monochrome) + 12 MP(Color), f/1.8, OIS, Leica optics, phase detection autofocus
- 8MP Front Facing Camera with f/1.9 aperture
- USB Type C
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3750 mAh battery with SuperCharge fast-charging
- Expected price: Rs. 75,000 for 4GB/64GB and Rs. 85,000 for 6GB/128GB