After the moderate success of Hot 10 and Hot 10 Play, Infinix has launched the third member of the Hot 10 family in Nepal. Here we will be discussing the specs, key features, official price, and availability of Infinix Hot 10S in Nepal.
Infinix Hot 10S Overview:
Design and Display
Infinix Hot 10S sports a polycarbonate body, which is available in four colors – Morandi Green, Heart of Ocean, Purple, and Black. The company says the pattern on the rear panel is designed to resemble the salt flat at Salar de Uyuni.
Over on the front, you get a large 6.82-inch IPS TFT panel. It’s an HD+ panel with support for a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. It features a waterdrop notch to house the front-facing camera.
Performance and Memory
Inside, the phone packs gaming-centric MediaTek’s Helio G85 chipset. The same chipset has previously been used on the Infinix Note 10. It gives it a slight performance boost over the Helio G80 on the vanilla Hot 10.
As for memory, the sole variant available in Nepal comes with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- Also Read:
The phone flaunts a triple camera setup at the back. It consists of a 48MP primary camera that uses 4-in-1 pixel binning. It is accompanied by a 2MP depth sensor and the gimmicky AI Lens.
You can record 2K videos and 240FPS slo-mo videos using the setup. Other camera features include eye-tracking, auto-blur videos, and more. Upfront, there is an 8MP selfie camera with a dual-LED flash.
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a 6,000mAh battery that supports 10W charging. Infinix even includes a Power Marathon feature that lets you manage power effectively. The phone runs on Android 11 with XOS 7.6 on top. There is a physical fingerprint scanner at the back for biometrics.
Infinix Hot 10S Specifications:
- Display: 6.82-inches TFT IPS panel; 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Resolution: HD+ (1640 x 720 pixels)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G85; 12nm Mobile Platform
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 128GB (expandable)
- Software & UI: XOS UI on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple;
– 48MP primary lens
– 2MP depth sensor
– AI sensor
– Quad-LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP with dual-flash
- Security: Physical fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- Audio: DTS Audio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro USB, OTG
- Battery: 6000mAh with 10W charging
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass, Gyroscope (software-based)
Infinix Hot 10S Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of Infinix Hot 10S in Nepal is NPR 19,990 for the 4/128GB variant. You can buy it from Daraz for now.
|Infinix Hot 10S||Price in Nepal||Availability|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of Infinx Hot 10.