Ola Electronics has just announced the Infinix Note 10 in Nepal as a successor to the Note 8 from last year. It brings some major upgrades to the display. Anyways, lets learn more about the device along with its price here.
Infinix Note 10 Overview:
Display and Design
Infinix Note 10 features a 6.95-inch IPS LCD panel which is the same size as last year’s Note 8. However, Infinix has upped the resolution from HD to FHD. This screen supports a 90Hz refresh rate and a 180Hz touch sampling rate. The panel has a centered punch-hole cutout instead of a pill-shaped one for the selfie camera.
Infinix is also boasting a brightness of 480 nits and a color contrast ratio of 1500:1. Similarly, the screen-to-body ratio is listed at 91%. At the back, there is a left-aligned rectangular camera bump. The phone is available in four color options – Black, Emerald Green, and Purple.
- Also Read:
Under the hood, the device packs MediaTek’s Helio G85 chipset which is basically the G80 used in Note 8 but with a higher clocked GPU. The two Cortex-A75 performance cores on the G85 can reach up to 2.0GHz while the six Cortex-A55 cores have a maximum clock frequency of 1.8GHz. Similarly, the Mali-G52 MC2 GPU is clocked higher at 1000MHz on the G85 instead of 950MHz on the G80.
Inifnix has included a bunch of new features for gamers too. For instance, there is something called “Dar-link” that the company claims can improve the stability of frame rate. It is also said to help the device remain cool but Inifinix has not clarified how it achieves this. In addition, there is Game Zone and Game Booster feature as well.
Infinix has finally decided to ditch the AI lens from the Note 8. It did nothing but make up the numbers. It’s not the only change in setup though. The primary sensor has been reduced from 64MP to 48MP. The 48MP primary camera has an f/1.79 aperture and it makes use of a 6P lens. It is capable of recording 2K videos at 30fps. It is accompanied by two 2MP sensors for macro and portraits shots. There is still no dedicated ultrawide sensor. For selfies, it has a 16MP AI beautify selfie camera upfront. There is no portrait lens accompanying it either.
Rest of the specs
Infinix Note 10 comes with a big 5,000mAh battery. It’s actually smaller than the 5200mAh battery in its predecessor. The charging speed has remained the same at 18W. The phone also has a dual-speaker setup with DTS audio. It ships with Android 11 with XOS UI on top. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometrics.
Infinix Note 10 Specifications:
- Display: 6.95-inches IPS LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Resolution: FHD+ (1080 x 2460 pixels)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Arm Mali-G52 MC2 (1000MHz)
- Memory: 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: XOS 7.6 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple (48MP main, 2MP macro, 2MP portrait)
- Front Camera: 16MP lens (punch-hole cutout)
- Audio: Dual-speaker with DTS
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth, USB Type-C,G
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging
Infinix Note 10 Price in Nepal & Availability
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal|
|Infinix Note 10||Rs. 23,140|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Infinix Zero 8.