Infinix recently announced the successor to its Note 10 series that was launched a while ago. The new Note 11 series, which includes the Note 11 and Note 11 Pro, promises significant improvements in terms of display, performance, and cameras. So, let’s get into the specs, features, availability, and expected price of Infinix Note 11 and Note 11 Pro in Nepal.
Infinix Note 11, 11 Pro Overview:
To be clear, Infinix has withheld some details on the vanilla Note 11. Thus, we’ll update the article as soon as the information becomes available.
Design and Display
To begin with, both phones in the Note 11 series sport a big 6.95-inch display with FHD+ resolution. The refresh rate has been upped to 120Hz while the touch sampling rate remains at 180Hz.
Moreover, there is a rectangular camera cutout on the rear, as well as an Infinix logo on the bottom. The Note 11 comes in Graphite Black, Celestial Snow, and Glacier Green color options, while the Note 11 Pro comes in Mithril Grey, Haze Green, and Mist Blue.
- Also Read:
Powering both smartphones is an octa-core Mediatek Helio G96 processor. On Note 11 Pro, it is coupled with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage. The latter is expandable up to 2TB via a microSD card, whereas you can virtually expand the RAM up to 11GB too.
However, the memory configuration for the Note 11 is yet to be announced. Similarly, there is a 9-layer graphene cooling system to keep the chipset cool. Fueling the devices is a 5000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging.
In terms of optics, the Pro variant has a triple-camera system at the back, led by a 64MP primary sensor. This is accompanied by a 13MP telephoto lens with 30x digital, 2x optical zoom, and a 2MP depth sensor.
On the other hand, the standard Infinix Note 11 has a 50MP main camera and a 2MP telephoto lens. Both devices include a 16MP camera on the punch-hole cutout for selfies.
Rest of the specs
Besides the cameras, the Pro model also stands out with its stereo speakers setup. Furthermore, for biometrics, there is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. You also get a 3.5mm headphone jack with support for FM radio.
Infinix Note 11, 11 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.95-inches IPS LCD panel, 120Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Resolution: FHD+ (1080 x 2460 pixels)
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G96 4G (12nm)
- GPU: Arm Mali-G76 MC4
- Note 11 Pro: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB UFS2.2 storage (expandable up to 2TB)
- Software & UI: XOS on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera:
- Note 11 Pro: Triple (64MP main, 13MP telephoto, 2MP depth)
- Note 11: Dual (50MP main, 2MP telephoto)
- Front Camera: 16MP sensor (punch-hole)
- Note 11 Pro: Dual-speaker
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 33W fast charging
Infinix Note 11, 11 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
Infinix has neither revealed the availability of these devices, nor their prices. We’ll keep you updated with all those details once they’re available.
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Realme GT Master Explorer Edition.