Intex has launched new smartwatches in the Nepali market. FitRist Style, FitRist Active, and FitRist Vogue are three new smartwatches released by the brand in the country. So, let’s go through the specifications, features, availability, and official price of Intex smartwatches in Nepal.
Intex: Brand Overview
Firstly, some background details on the brand. Intex is an Indian consumer electronics company that was founded by Narendra Bansal in 1996. Intex describes itself as India’s largest consumer electronics company in India, producing a wide range of products in consumer durables, speakers, IT accessories, mobile accessories, personal care Appliances, and medical products sectors. The company’s vision is to “give people easy access to the latest connected technology and smart value products”.
Intex Smartwatch Price in Nepal (Summary)
|Intex Smartwatch Models||Price in Nepal|
|FitRist Style||Rs. 4,999|
|FitRist Active||Rs. 6,499|
|FitRist Vogue||Rs. 6,999|
Intex FitRist Style
The FitRist Style is the most affordable smartwatch from Intex to launch in Nepal. It features a square-shaped metal body that houses a 1.4-inch color display. It is claimed to provide up to 7 days of battery life on a single charge. Health and fitness option include blood pressure monitoring, heart rate, SpO2, menstrual cycle tracking, and a pedometer. Likewise, it comes with 8 different sports modes, REM sleep tracking, and more.
The watch connects to your phone via Bluetooth v5.1. Thus, Intex has a companion app called Intex FitRist that lets you pick from over 200 watch faces. Moreover, the smartwatch is IP68 dust and water-resistant.
Intex FitRist Style Specifications:
- Display: 1.4″ Vision Glass Display
- Design: Square Premium Metal Body
- Battery: 7 days Battery Life
- Features: SpO2, 24 x 7 Heart rate, Menstrual cycle tracking, BP
- Sports Mode: 8
- IP Rating: Yes, IP68 dust and splash-proof
- Color: Glaze Black, Ash Grey, Army Green
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 4,999
Intex FitRist Active
The FitRist Active smartwatch is up for grabs at Rs. 6,499. For Rs. 1,500 more than the FitRist Style, Intex has fitted in a microphone and speaker that enables Bluetooth calling. However, contrary to the IP68 rating on the FitRist Style, it only has IP67 dust and water resistance. In terms of battery life, the watch can provide 7 days of usage under normal usage, whereas has a standby time of 45 days.
On the front, it features a circular 33mm touch display which lets the user sync up to 10 notifications at a time. The rest of the features on the FitRist Active is quite similar to the FitRist Style.
- Also Read:
Intex FitRist Active Specifications:
- Display: 33mm touchscreen
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Audio: Built-in speaker, mic
- Battery: 7 days (typical), 45 days (standby)
- Features: Blood Pressure, Blood Oxy Meter (SpO2), 24*7 Heart Rate Detector, Sports Mode
- IP Rating: Yes, IP67 dust and splash-proof
- Color: Carbon Black, Slate Grey, Military Green
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,499
Intex FitRist Vogue
Moving on, the Intex FitRist Vogue has a similar set of features as the FitRist Active—including Bluetooth calling—however, comes in a square-shaped design. Here, you get a 1.7-inch Vision Glass Display with 550nits of brightness and a metal build. Moreover, there is an in-built AI assistant while the watch is IP67 rated for dust and water-resistant.
The FitRist Vogue supports 13 sports modes. Aside from that, it has similar health and fitness features like BP, heart rate, SpO2, sleep, menstrual cycle, a guided breathing module, and pedometer tracking.
Intex FitRist Vogue Specifications:
- Display: 1.7 inches Vision Glass Display, 218 PPI, 550 nits
- Features: Heart rate, BP, SpO2, sleep tracking, breathing exercise, menstrual cycle, pedometer
- Sports Modes: 13
- IP Rating: Yes, IP67 dust and splash-resistance
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1
- Audio: Built-in speaker, mic
- Battery: 230 mAh battery, Up to 7 days (typical)
- Color: Titanium Silver, Sapphire Black, and Desert Gold
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,999
- While you are here, check out our full review of the Pebble Cosmos.