Lava A3 was launched back in January as a major step-up from Lava brand from low-end budget smartphones to mid-range smartphones. The phone came with the slogan of ‘Never miss a detail’ and cost a price of Rs. 25,000 back then. The same device, Lava A3 received a price drop of Rs. 1,500. This price drop has made the device available at the price of Rs. 23,500.
LAVA A3 SPECS OVERVIEW
- 5.5-inch HD IPS display (with pixel density of 267 PPI)
- Display protected by Gorilla glass 3
- MediaTek 6750 chipset
- Octa-core CPU clocked at 1.5GHz (64 bit, Cortex A53)
- Mali T860 GPU
- Android Marshmallow (v6.0) with Star OS 3.3 on top
- 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB via microSD
- 3GB RAM
- 13MP Rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash
- 8MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture and LED flash
- Dual Hybrid SIM (Micro+Nano/microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G, A-GPS, Bluetooth, Radio and Wi-Fi 802.11 (b/g/n)
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner (unlocks in 0.16s)
- Non-Removable 3020mAh battery
- Latest Price of Lava A3: – Rs. 23,500
CHECK OUT THE FULL REVIEW OF LAVA A3 HERE.
VERDICT OF LAVA A3
Although the Lava brand has not created much of a vibe in the Nepali smartphone market, Lava A3 is a great phone to be considered. Lava A3 comes with a metal body giving a premium feel to the users. The camera on the Lava A3 takes stunning photographs establishing itself as the best camera phone in the price range. The Bokeh effect of the camera is impeccable and the camera performance does not dishearten you even on the low lights. Even on the unlocking speed of fingerprint scanner, Lava A3 has proved itself a superior.
Except for the repulsive display of 720p and smaller battery capacity of 3020 mAh, Lava A3 is a great device one could have. Owing to its camera, snappy fingerprint sensor and lag-less performance while playing the games with intensive graphics, Lava A3 will be a good buy for Rs. 23,500. You can get around 10% discount on retail shops too.
Also Check: Best Phones Below Rs. 30,000 in Nepal[socialpoll id=”2440530″]