Along with the flagship Mi 10, Xiaomi has officially launched the Mi Note 10 Lite in Nepal. This latest device is an exact copy of last year’s Mi Note 10 Pro; bar the 108MP primary camera. After all, it was obvious that there would be some cutbacks in the lite edition. So, without further ado, let’s find out about the specifications, availability, and the official price in Nepal.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Overview
As mentioned earlier, the Mi Note 10 Lite is similar to the Mi Note 10 Pro. It has the same 6.47-inch curved AMOLED screen with an FHD+ resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The screen, as well as the back of the device, is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Furthermore, the screen has a waterdrop notch to house the 16MP selfie shooter.
Moving on, the rear camera features a 64MP Sony IMX686 primary sensor instead of the 108MP sensor of the Pro variant. The quad-cam setup is completed by an 8MP ultra-wide lens, a 2MP macro lens, and a 5MP depth sensor. You might have noticed that it does not sport two telephoto lenses as seen in the vanilla and the Pro Mi Note 10 models. That’s probably an economical change that will help lower down the price of the Mi Note 10 Lite.
Under the hood, it runs on the Snapdragon 730G. That means it will not support 5G. It is the same chipset used on the Realme X2 and Poco X2. Hence, the performance is going to be stellar for a midrange phone.
As for RAM, you have the option to choose either 6GB or 8GB. And the storage option is 64GB and 128GB. The variant that’s launched in Nepal comes with 6 or 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. Battery-wise, it sports a huge 5260mAh battery that supports 30W fast wired charging.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Specifications:
- Display: 6.47-inch AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (2340×1080 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB; No SD Card slot for memory expansion
- OS & UI: Android 10; MIUI 11
- Rear Camera: 64MP wide-angle camera with f/1.9 aperture + 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture + 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture + 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP lens with f/2.48 aperture
- Battery: 5260mAh battery with 30-watt fast charging support (30W cable charger packed with the device)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under-display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Color Options: Nebula Purple, Glacier White, Midnight Black
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite Price in Nepal, Availability
The official price of Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite in Nepal is Rs. 44,999. This price is for the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage variants.
|Model Name||Price in Nepal
|Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite (6GB/128GB)||Rs. 44,999||June 2nd week, 2020|
|Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite (8GB/128GB)||Rs. 49,999||June 4th week, 2020|