Motorola has launched its budget-friendly yet capable mid-ranger the Moto G30. The main focus of this device is to provide a great camera and near-stock Android experience. Moreover, it promises longer battery life too. So, let’s dive into the details about the Moto G30 along with its specs, features, and expected price in Nepal.
Motorola Moto G30 Overview:
The device has a plastic body and measures around 165.2 x 75.7 x 9.1mm in dimensions. Its water-repellent design means that Moto G30 is IP52 rated as well. Upfront, the screen is a 6.5-inches IPS panel and offers HD+ resolution. Furthermore, the display also features a smooth 90Hz refresh rate. It has a water-drop notch to house the front-facing 13MP selfie camera.
- Also Read:
Around the back, you’ll find the quad-camera array. The primary sensor is a 64MP one with Quad-Pixel technology. An 8MP ultra-wide lens, a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor complete the camera module. There’s also a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Under the hood, the device is powered by the Snapdragon 662 SoC which comes with the integrated Adreno 610 GPU. The battery unit on this one is a 5000mAh one. And it supports 20W fast charging via the USB-C port.
- Also Read:
There are two RAM configurations of Moto G30. One is the 4/128GB variant, while there is also a 6/128GB option. Furthermore, there are single and dual-SIM models of the device too. Both of them have the MicroSD slot for memory expansion. However, the dual-SIM variant comes with a hybrid design. Therefore, if you use a microSD card with it, you’ll be limited to using it with just one SIM card.
Moto G30 Specifications:
- Dimension: 165.2 x 75.7 x 9.1mm, 200g
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: HD+ (700 x 1600 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Camera: Quad, 64MP primary lens with f/1.7 aperture+ 8MP ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture + 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture + 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 13MP camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 (11nm)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 4GB, 6GB
- Storage: 128GB (expandable)
- Battery: 5000mAh with 20W fast charging (USB-C)
- Security: Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Color options: Pastel Sky, Phantom Black
Motorola Moto G30 Price in Nepal & Availability
Moto G30 will go on sale by the end of this month in select European countries where its starting price is €180. There has been no word about the global availability of the device yet. However, if Moto G30 were to be available in Nepal, we expect its price to start at around NPR 22,000.
|Motorola Moto G30||Price in Europe||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
- Check out our review of Motorola Moto E7 Plus.