Alongside the Moto G30, Motorola also launched another mid-range phone yesterday. Both of them are mid-range devices in the revamped Moto G-series. The G10, however, feels like a toned-down version of the G30. Barring a few aspects, these phones share most of the specs. Let’s check out in detail what the Moto G10 has to offer including its specs, features, and expected price in Nepal.
Motorola Moto G10 Overview:
Similar to the Moto G30, the G10 has a plastic body that is IP52 rated too. And it comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ display. However, it has a refresh rate of 60Hz only. In comparison, the Moto G30 has a refresh rate of 90Hz. The selfie camera too is limited to just 8MP.
- Also Read:
Around the back, the design of the quad-camera module and the placement of the fingerprint sensor is the same. However, here the primary camera is 48MP instead of 64MP. The rest of the sensors are similar. You get an 8MP ultrawide lens, a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor.
On the performance end, Moto G10 houses the Snapdragon 460 SoC. It is a clocked-down version of the Snapdragon 662 used in the Moto G30. There are two storage variants of the device available: 4/64GB and 4/128GB.
- Also Read:
Cutbacks have been made in the battery department too. While it is the same 5000mAh unit, the charging maxes out at 10W only.
Moto G10 Specifications:
- Dimension: 165.2 x 75.7 x 9.1mm, 200g
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel
- Resolution: HD+ (700 x 1600 pixels); 20:9
- Rear Camera: Quad, 48MP primary lens with f/1.7 aperture+ 8MP ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture + 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture + 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 8MP camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 (11nm)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB, 128GB (expandable)
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W fast charging (USB-C)
- Security: Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Color options: Aurora Grey, Iridescent Pearl
Motorola Moto G10 Price in Nepal & Availability
Motorola Moto G10 will hit the stores in selected European countries by the end of this month where its price starts at €150. There’s no news about its global availability but if Moto G10 arrives in Nepal, we expect its price to be around NPR 19,000.
|Model Name||Price in Europe||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Moto G10 (4/64GB)||€150||NPR 19,000|
- In the meantime, check out our review of the Moto G9 Play. (Nepali)