Motorola has launched yet another awaited mid-range phone to the market; the all-new Motorola Edge 40 Neo. It comes with a Dimensity 7030 processor, a 50MP dual camera, and more. It is a slightly toned-down version of Moto Edge 40. In this article, we will be discussing all the details of the Motorola Edge 40 Neo; its features, specifications, availability, and expected price in Nepal.
Motorola Edge 40 Neo Overview:
Design and Display
The phone features a slim profile and a display with minimal bezels and a central hole-punch cutout. At the back, there is a square camera module for two cameras. Additionally, the Motorola Edge 40 Neo is available in three color options: Black Beauty, Caneel Bay, and Soothing Sea.
Up front, the phone features a curved 6.55-inch 10-bit pOLED display with an FHD+ resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate as well as a 360Hz touch sampling rate. Furthermore, the screen boasts DCI-P3 coverage, a peak brightness of 1,300 nits, HDR10+ certification, and a built-in fingerprint reader for biometric authentication.
Performance and Camera
Running the show on the core of the Motorola Edge 40 Neo is Dimensity 7030 SoC, coupled with a maximum of 12GB LPDDR4X RAM, and offers up to 256GB of built-in storage. It comes pre-installed with Android 13.
As for cameras, the Edge 40 Neo brings a 50MP primary with OIS and a 13MP ultrawide camera supporting autofocus for macro shots. For selfies, there’s a 13MP front-facing camera.
- You may also read:
Battery and others
Moving on, the phone houses a 5,000mAh battery cell with support of 68W fast charging. It supposedly goes from 0-50% in just 15 minutes. Also, it features an IP68 rating for dust and water resistance.
For audio, there are stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos support. Likewise, the connectivity options include 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.4, GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, NFC, and a USB Type-C port.
Motorola Edge 40 Neo Specification
- Dimension: 159.6 x 72 x 7.9 mm, 170 g ~172 g, ~90.1% screen-to-body ratio
- Display: 6.55 inches P-OLED, 1B colors, 144Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 7030 (6nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.5 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Memory: 8GB RAM/ 128GB storage, 12GB RAM/ 256GB storage
- Back Camera: Dual:
- Primary sensor: 50 MP, f/1.8, multi-directional PDAF, OIS
- Ultrawide: 13 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, PDAF
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.4
- Security: Fingerprint (under display, optical)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6e, Bluetooth 5.4, GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, NFC
- IP rating: IP68 dust and water resistance
- Color: Black Beauty, Soothing Sea, Caneel Bay
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, 68W wired, 50% in 15 min (advertised)
Motorola Edge 40 Neo Price in Nepal and Availability
In Europe, the Edge 40 Neo retails at a price of EUR 399. After the global launch, we can expect the Motorola Edge 40 Neo’s price in Nepal to be approximately NPR 59,999.
|Motorola Edge 40 Neo||Price in Europe (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||EUR 399||NPR 59,999|
- Meanwhile, check out our full review of Motorola Edge 40