Moto has just launched Moto G73 in India. The new Moto G73 is a mid-range phone with an OLED display, a 5G chipset, and a 50MP camera. Today, we will be discussing the new Motorola Moto G73 in more detail, including its specs, features, expected price, and availability in Nepal.
Moto G73 Overview:
Performance and Memory
Moto G73 is the most premium smartphone among the latest batch of mid-range phones by Motorola. No surprise it has the best chipset as well. While its predecessor came with Helio G99, Motorola has swapped it for Dimensity 930.
As a result, the phone now supports 5G which is also its main selling point. In addition, the new chip brings Cortex-A78 performance cores and a new IMG BMX–8—256 for graphics. The chip is paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The latter can be expanded up to 1TB using an external microSD card.
Design and Display
Motorola has built the Moto G73 around a 120Hz FHD+ screen measuring 6.5 inches in diagonal length. It is an IPS LCD screen which is a bummer since last year’s Moto G72 came with a P-OLED panel. Over on the back, G73 has Motorola’s iconic “bat-wing” logo. The panel is available in Lucent White and Midnight Blue options.
The design of the Moto G73 is very similar to its predecessor, except for color options and the camera island on the back. The island is smaller in comparison and features more rounded corners.
You might also like:
- Moto G23 goes official with Helio G85, 50MP triple camera
- Motorola Moto G13 with 90Hz display, 5000mAh battery launched
- Lenovo announces laptop-inspired ThinkPhone by Motorola
The camera island is smaller because it now houses just two sensors and a LED flash. Motorola G72 doesn’t have a dedicated macro and depth sensor. It has an 8MP ultrawide camera covering for both of them. In addition, the phone has a 50MP primary camera with larger binned pixels and more light sensitivity. On the software side, Motorola has also added the capability to record videos from front and back cameras simultaneously.
Rest of the Specs
The Moto G73 gets its juice from a 5,000mAh cell. It is capable of 30W TurboPower charging and Motorola ships a compatible charger in the box. The phone retains the 3.5mm headphone jack and also has stereo speakers and Dolby Atmos. There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometrics and the phone also has NFC.
Motorola Moto G73 Specifications:
- Body: Plastic Build, 161.42 x 73.84 x 8.29 mm, 181 gm
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD panel, 120Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ resolution (2400 x 1080), 20:9 aspect ratio, 405 ppi
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 930 (6nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB)
- Software & UI: Android 13 with My UX on top
- Rear Camera: Dual (50MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide)
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.4 sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 30W charging
- Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11 ac), Bluetooth 5.3, NFC
- Color Options: Midnight Blue, Lucent White
Moto G73 Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the Moto G73 is INR 18,999 and it will soon be available for sale in India. We expect the price of the Moto G73 to be NPR 34,999 if it launches in Nepal.
|Moto G73||Price in India (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||INR 18,999||NPR 34,999|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Moto G82.