Motorola has introduced a new member to its G-series. Dubbed Moto G32, it is a mid-range smartphone with Snapdragon 680 processor. In this article, we will go through the specs, features, availability, and expected price of the Motorola Moto G32 in Nepal.
Motorola Moto G32 Overview:
The G32 comes with quite a different design than most of the current Moto G-series phones. It has a glossy rear with a rectangular camera module. The sides are curved for a better grip when holding the phone. This is also a water-repellent design (as per Moto), and the available colors are Mineral Gold, Satin Silver, and Rose Gold.
Similarly, you get a 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD resolution and a refresh rate of 90Hz. The bottom chin is rather thick, and there is a punch-hole cutout in the center that houses the front-facing camera.
- Also Read:
Powering the phone is a MediaTek Helio G85 chipset paired with 4GB or 6GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of storage. The phone boots onto the My UX interface, which is based on Android 12. However, no information on software changes has been provided by the firm.
A 5000mAh battery powers the phone through daily tasks. You can recharge the battery with a 30W charger.
The Moto G32 has a triple camera arrangement, led by a 50MP primary sensor. This is accompanied by an 8MP 118° ultra wide-angle camera and a 2MP macro module. For selfies, the front screen has a 16MP lens. Both the front and back cameras can only record videos at [email protected]
Rest of the specs
Moving on, the smartphone is available with a single or dual SIM card configuration. However, both are paired with a microSD card slot for extra capacity. Similarly, WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.2, and NFC are available as wireless communication options.
On the audio front, there is a stereo speaker setup and a 3.5mm headphone jack. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometrics.
Motorola Moto G32 Specifications:
- Body: 161.8 x 73.9 x 8.5mm, 184 gm
- Display: 6.5-inch LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ resolution (2400 x 1080), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 (6nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 12 with My UX on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (50MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 16MP sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 30W charging
- Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11 ac), Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- Color Options: Mineral Gold, Satin Silver, Rose Gold
Motorola Moto G32 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Moto G32 will be available in select European markets for EUR 210. It will be available in markets such as Latin America and India in the coming weeks. We expect the price of Motorola Moto G32 to be NPR 32,000 if it launches in Nepal.
|Motorola Moto G32||Price in Europe||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/64GB||EUR 210||NPR 32,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Motorola Moto G52.