Alongside the G21, Nokia has also launched the G11 smartphone in Europe. It comes as the successor to last year’s Nokia G10. So, let’s walk through the specs, features, availability, and expected price of the Nokia G11 in Nepal.
Nokia G11 Overview:
Design and Display
The Nokia G11 features a 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with an HD+ resolution. It’s a 20:9 aspect ratio panel with 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate.
In terms of design, it skips the circular camera cutout of its predecessor in favor of a rectangular camera bump. The back of the device has a textured finish that comes in Charcoal and Ice colors.
- Also Read:
Under the hood, Nokia G11 is powered by a Unisoc T606 chipset. It’s an octa-core chipset with two Cortex-A75 cores and six Cortex-A55 cores and is fabricated on a 12nm process. It is coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. You can expand the storage up to 512GB via a microSD card.
Moreover, the device boots on clean stock Android 11 out-of-the-box. The company also promises 2 years of Android upgrades and 3 years of security patches.
Although the G11 gets a design refresh for the camera module, the sensors remain unchanged. That means, it still has a 13MP primary sensor with two 2MP lenses for macro and portrait—as its predecessor. The front has a teardrop-notch that houses an 8MP sensor for selfies and video calls.
Rest of the specs
Aside from this, the Nokia G11 gets its juice from a 5,050mAh battery that supports 18W of fast charging. However, the company only ships a 10W adapter inside the box. There’s also a Google Assistant button, while the fingerprint sensor is infused in the power key.
Similarly, it retains the 3.5mm headphone jack. The wireless connectivity option includes Bluetooth 5.0 and WiFi 802.11 ac.
Nokia G11 Specifications:
- Body: 75.9 x 164.6 x 8.5mm, 189 gm
- Display: 6.5-inches IPS LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Unisoc T606 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x Cortex-A55 & 2× Cortex-A75)
- GPU: Mali G57
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB storage (expandable up to 512GB)
- Software & UI: Android 11 (2 years OS upgrade)
- Rear Camera: Triple (13MP main, 2MP macro, 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 8MP sensor (teardrop notch)
- Audio: Single speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Battery: 5050mAh with 18W charging (10W adapter provided)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0
- Colors: Charcoal, Ice
Nokia G11 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Nokia G11 is priced at EUR 119 for the sole 3/32GB variant in Europe. We expect the price of Nokia G11 to be NPR 20,000 when it launches in Nepal.
|Nokia G11||Price in Europe (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|3/32GB||EUR 119||NPR 20,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Nokia G20.