Just after its launch in India, the OnePlus Nord 3 has now arrived in Nepal. Here’s a brief overview of the design, specifications, availability, and official price in Nepal of the OnePlus Nord 3. Do keep in mind that the phone is simply a rebranded OnePlus Ace 2V with some minor tweaks here and there.
OnePlus Nord 3 Overview:
Design and Display
Starting with the design, Nord 3 looks quite different from its predecessor. It shares a similar design with the OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite, including flat frames and two separate camera rings that protrude from the back. Available in Misty Green and Tempest Gray color options, you also get an alert slider here. Whereas it is IP54 dust and splash resistant too.
On the front, it has a 6.74-inch Gorilla Glass 5-protected display and a hole-punch cutout for the front camera. It has an HDR 10+ AMOLED panel with a 1.5K (2772 x 1240 pixels) resolution and up to 120Hz refresh rate (40 – 120Hz). Like the Nord 2, this guy also features an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Under the hood, the OnePlus Nord 3 is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chip. Based on the 4nm process, it is MediaTek’s flagship chip of last year, featuring one Cortex-X2 core clocked at 3.05 GHz, three Cortex-A710 cores clocked at 2.85 GHz, and four Cortex-A510 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz.
As a result, the Nord 3 offers better performance than the Dimensity 1200 on the Nord 2, providing enough power to handle daily tasks and gaming. Memory-wise, it has up to 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM and 128/256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. And regarding software, Nord 3 ships with the latest OxygenOS 13.1, based on Android 13. OnePlus also promises 3 years of OS and 4 years of security updates for this phone.
- Also Read:
- OnePlus 12 rumored to bring a massive camera update
- OnePlus Fold launch event to take place in August in the US
- OnePlus Nord N30 5G goes official with Snapdragon 695, 50W charging
Rest of the specs
In terms of cameras, the phone brings a 50MP Sony IMX890 primary sensor, along with an 8MP ultrawide and a 2MP macro sensor. If you recall, that same IMX890 sensor can be found on the flagship OnePlus 11 (review) as well. For selfies, it features a 16MP sensor.
OnePlus has upgraded both battery size and charging speed this time around. Compared to 4500mAh cell on its predecessor, the OnePlus Nord 3 gets a larger 5000mAh battery. And it supports 80W SuperVOOC charging instead of 65W.
OnePlus Nord 3 Specifications:
- Display: 6.74-inch AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate, 450 ppi, Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: 1.5K (2772 x 1240 pixels)
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 9000 5G (4nm)
- Memory: 8/16GB LPDDR5X RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage (non-expandable)
- OS: OxygenOS 13.1 based on Android 13
- Rear Cameras: Triple (with LED flash)
- 50MP f/1.8 Sony IMX890 primary sensor, OIS
- 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide, 112° FoV
- 2MP f/2.4 macro (4cm focust)
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.4 sensor (hole-punch)
- Battery: 5000mAh, 80W charging
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.3, NFC, Dual SIM
OnePlus Nord 3 Price in Nepal and Availability
In Nepal, the price of the OnePlus Nord 3 starts at Rs. 69,999 for the base 8/128GB variant. Likewise, the 16/256GB variant is available at Rs. 75,999. The phone is currently up for sale from our affiliate partner Hukut Store.
|OnePlus Nord 3||Price in Nepal (Official)|
- Meanwhile, check our OnePlus Nord 2 review