At the “Cloud 11” event held yesterday, OnePlus announced a bunch of stuff. Including the OnePlus 11, OnePlus Pad (its first tablet), OnePlus Buds Pro 2, OnePlus Keyboard 81 Pro, and a TV. The new OnePlus Q2 Pro is a 65″ QLED TV that comes with some nice upgrades over the Q1 Pro. So, let’s see what the OnePlus TV 65 Q2 Pro brings along with its official specs, availability, expected price in Nepal, and more.
OnePlus TV 65 Q2 Pro Overview:
Design and Display
The Q2 Pro has a 65″ QLED panel. Compared to a regular LED TV, it has an additional quantum dot layer right between the blue LED backlit layer and LCD layer for better whites, colors, and improved brightness. OnePlus says this display covers 97% DCI-P3 color gamut, which helps deliver realistic colors and improves the viewing experience. As for color accuracy, this TV boasts an impressive delta E (ΔE) ≤ 1.5.
OnePlus TV 65 Q2 Pro TV also features 120 local dimming zones to provide deep and realistic blacks for punchier contrast. On that note, OnePlus claims this TV has a dynamic contrast ratio of 1200000:1. Likewise, different HDR standards including Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR10, and HLG are all supported for the best cinematic experience.
- LG C2 TV with OLED evo panel, webOS 22 finally launched in Nepal
- LG updates its OLED TV lineup with brighter screens, advanced AI, webOS 23
- Sony’s 2023 lineup of Bravia XR TVs feature brighter screens, more immersive audio
- Skyworth SUE9500 4K UHD QLED TV now available in Nepal
This TV also has a native 120Hz refresh rate so the Q2 Pro could be a decent gaming monitor as well. There are a total of three HDMI 2.1 ports here, out of which two of them support up to 4K 120Hz resolution and variable refresh rate (VRR) technology for smooth gameplay. OnePlus also says it has used the most powerful version of its Gamma Engine in this TV for optimizing the visuals to the best and for ultra-clear content.
In terms of audio, the front-facing speakers on the OnePlus TV 65 Q2 Pro have a total 70W output from its 40W Horizon Soundbar and 30W subwoofer. The company has continued its collaboration with Danish audio device maker, Dynaudio, to co-tune these speakers. For a complete Dolby experience, there’s also Dolby Atmos support here.
Getting to software, the Q2 Pro runs on Google TV OS. So you can summon Google Assistant hands-free (without using the remote), use Chromecast, and more. For the Indian market, OnePlus also ships it with the “OxygenPlay 2.0” content hub.
It even supports NFC Cast, Miracast, DLNA, and MultiCast 2.0 to make streaming content off of your smartphone to the TV much easier. You can even connect, control, and share content from your phone offline via OnePlus Connect 2.0. Powering it all is MediaTek’s MT9617 processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. This is currently MediaTek’s most powerful 4K chipset for TVs.
OnePlus TV 65 Q2 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 65-inches QLED, Dolby Vision, HDR 10+, HLG
- Resolution: 4K Ultra-HD (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (native)
- Brightness: 500 nits (typical), 1200 nits (peak) brightness
- Picture Engine: Gamma Engine Ultra
- Processor: MediaTek MT9617 chip
- Memory: 3GB RAM, 32GB storage
- Sound: 2.1 channel 7 unit speaker, 70W output, Dolby Atmos, Co-tuned with Dynaudio
- Operating System: Android 11 (Google TV)
- Voice Assistant: Google Assistant
- Casting: NFC Cast, MultiCast 2.0, Chromecast built-in, DLNA, Miracast
- I/O: 3x HDMI 2.1 (HDMI 1 with eARC support), 2x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1x Ethernet, 1x RF in, 1x Digital Audio output, 1x AV input (Mini 3 in 1)
- Wireless Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0
OnePlus TV 65 Q2 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the OnePlus TV 65 Q2 Pro in India is INR 99,999, and it will be available from March 10 from the company’s different online and offline channels. We expect the price of the OnePlus TV 65 Q2 Pro in Nepal to be NPR 200,000 if and when it launches here.
|Model||Price In India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|OnePlus TV 65 Q2 Pro||INR 99,999||NPR 200,000|
- Meanwhile, check our review of the OnePlus 11.