After the phone for weeks, Oppo has finally launched the A76 in the Nepali market. Dubbed as the Oppo A76, this phone brings a 90Hz screen, an energy-efficient 6nm Snapdragon 680 chipset, and 33W charging. In this article, we will be discussing the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Oppo A76 in Nepal.
Oppo A76 Overview:
Design and Display
Oppo A76 is a follow-up to last year’s A74 4G. The phone features a 90Hz screen, which is marginally bigger than its predecessor at 6.56-inch. However, it is an HD IPS panel, which is a bummer given how other brands offer FHD resolution in the same price range. The Redmi Note 11 even offers a 90Hz AMOLED screen at a cheaper price.
Moreover, the phone is 8.39mm thick and weighs around 189 grams. The camera island has gone through a visual redesign, and it now houses a dual-camera setup. Users can choose between two “Glowing” colors — Black and Blue.
Performance and Memory
Over on the inside, Oppo has replaced the Snapdragon 662 on A74 for Snapdragon 680 on the A76. It is the same that we can find in popular mid-range phones like Redmi Note 11 and Realme 9i. It is based on a power-efficient 6nm process.
The phone comes in a single memory configuration of 6/128GB. Users can add 5GB of virtual RAM, but there is no microSD card slot for storage expansion.
- Also Read:
In terms of photography, Oppo A76 has a dual-camera setup at the back—that’s one less than that of A74. Likewise, the primary camera has been downgraded from 48MP to 13MP. Accompanying it is a 2MP monochrome sensor. Over on the front, there is an 8MP selfie shooter.
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a 5,000mAh sensor, which should give a pretty good battery life when coupled with a power-efficient chip like the Snapdragon 680. There is also support for 33W fast charging. The phone boots on Android 11 with Oppo’s ColorOS 11 on top.
Oppo A76 Specifications:
- Dimension: 164.4 x 75.7 x 8.4mm, 189 grams
- Display: 6.56-inch IPS LCD, 2-level refresh rate (60Hz, 90Hz), 180Hz touch sampling rate, 480 nits brightness (typical), 600 nits (max)
- Resolution: HD+ (1612 x 720 pixels), 269 PPI
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G (6nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable up to 1TB)
- Software & UI: ColorOS 11.1 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Dual (13MP primary, 2MP portrait)
- Front Camera: 8MP (punch-hole)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W charging
Oppo A76 Price in Nepal and Availability
|Oppo A76 variant||Price in Nepal (Official)|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Xiaomi 11T Pro.