After recently dropping the price of the regular F19, Oppo has finally dropped the price of its flagship Oppo F19 Pro in Nepal. Let’s take a look at the new Oppo F19 Pro including its pre-order offers, official price, and availability in Nepal.
Oppo F19 Pro Overview:
Design and Display
Oppo F19 Pro features a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED panel with an FHD+ resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. There is no support for a higher refresh rate as these phones use a 60Hz panel. Still, you get a 135Hz touch sampling rate which can be increased to 180Hz in the Game Mode. The display is capable of producing over 16 million colors. It covers 100% of SRGB and 92% of the DCI P3 color gamut. Under normal conditions, the brightness can get up to 430 nits with the peak brightness listed at 800 nits.
Talking about the design, the F19 Pro is available in two color gradients – Crystal Silver and Fluid Black. As expected from the F-series phones, it is sleek and comfortable to hold. In fact, F19 Pro is just 7.8mm thick and weigh around 172/173 grams.
Performance and Memory
Oppo is still holding back in the performance department for the Pro model which comes with the same processor that powered its predecessor, the Helio P95. Other than that, it features Oppo’s new System Performance optimizer that reduces lag and improves swipe responsiveness.
Moreover, it comes with a dedicated Game Mode with support for Bullet Notification extended to WhatsApp and Telegram. In terms of memory, the F19 Pro is available in a single memory configuration of 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage.
In addition to the design, cameras are another highlight of Oppo’s F-series smartphones. The 48MP primary camera here has an f/1.7 aperture and uses a 6P lens. It is capable of recording 4K 30fps videos. With EIS enabled, users can record up to 1080P 30fps videos. It is accompanied by an 8MP ultrawide camera with an f/2.2 aperture. Completing the setup is a 2MP macro camera and a 2MP mono camera.
The rear camera now supports AI Color Portrait Videos. Similarly, users can now record videos using front and rear cameras simultaneously thanks to the dual-view video mode. Other features include Dynamic Bokeh and the new Night Plus mode. On the front, there is a 16MP selfie camera.
Rest of the specs
Fueling the devices is a 4310mAh battery that is slightly bigger than that of the F17 Pro. As for charging, t has the same 30W VOOC charging as its predecessor.
The fingerprint scanner is placed underneath the screen. The phones ship with ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11 out-of-the-box. Talking about the box, Oppo ships the phones with both earphones and chargers which are quite rare at this price.
Oppo F19 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.43-inches Super AMOLED panel, 135Hz (Normal)/180Hz (Game Mode) touch sampling rate, 409PPI
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P95 (F19 Pro)
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 2.1 (expandable via Micro SD card)
- Software & UI: ColorOS 11.1 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera;
– 48MP primary camera, f/1.7, 25mm
– 8MP ultra-wide lens, f/2.2, 16mm
– 2MP, f/2.4 macro camera
– 2MP, f/2.4 mono camera
– LED flash
- Front Camera: 16MP (F19 Pro+) / 32MP (F19 Pro) selfie camera
- Security: In-display fingerprint scanner (optical)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi (2.4GHz, 5.1GHz, 5.8GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / AGPS / GLONASS / Galileo/ QZSS, USB 2.0 Type-C, 4G LTE, 5G (Pro+ only)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Geomagnetic, Light
- Battery: 4310mAh with 30W
- Color options: Fluid Black, Fantastic Purple (F19 Pro)
Oppo F19 Pro Price in Nepal & Availability
Oppo F19 Pro is now available at a price of Rs. 41,999 in Nepal. Previously, it was priced at Rs. 44,990, which means you are getting Rs. 3000 cash back. Still, at the price of Rs. 42,000, you get plenty of better options like the Galaxy A52, Mi 11 Lite, and Poco F3 at this price range.
|Oppo F19 Pro||Old Price||New Price in Nepal|
|8/128GB||NPR 44,990||NPR 41,990|
- Check out our unboxing and impressions of Oppo F19 Pro.