In this post, we have listed all of the POCO mobiles that you can currently buy in Nepal with their specs, features, and official price. Recently, the company has revised the prices of a few of its models because of the increase in excise duty.
POCO’s debut in Nepal
POCO is a name that is very popular with smartphone enthusiasts. The company came into the limelight with the introduction of the POCO F1. POCO has released a handful of smartphones since then. Though none of them have been as promising as the F1, POCO still remains the first choice for many users looking for phones because of its aggressive pricing.
If we look at the budget and mid-range segment of the Nepali smartphone market, Xiaomi has made a name for itself because of its aggressive pricing strategy. As of now, it has made devices from the budget Redmi and flagship Mi lineups for the Nepali audience. It even brought the POCO F1 to Nepal when POCO was a sub-brand of Xiaomi. Since the spun-off of POCO as an independent in India, there has been confusion among fans if they see the brand again in Nepal.
POCO officially returned to the Nepalese smartphone industry in 2020 with two phones: POCO C3 and POCO M2. And a few weeks later, POCO X3 debuted in the country as well. Regardless of the spin-off, it seems like Xiaomi and POCO will be under the same leadership here in Nepal. That also means the distribution of POCO smartphones in Nepal will be handled by Vatsal Impex and Teletalk. In terms of their price, all the POCO mobiles that are available today in Nepal are fairly competitive.
POCO Mobiles Price in Nepal [Summary 2023]
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal (Official)|
|POCO C31||Rs. 14,999 (3/32GB)|
|Rs. 16,499 (4/64GB)|
|POCO M3 Pro 5G||Rs. 23,999 (4/64GB)|
|POCO M5||Rs. 20,499 (4/64GB)|
|Rs. 23,999 (6/128GB)|
|POCO X5 Pro 5G||Rs.
|POCO F3||Rs. 46,999 (6/128GB)|
|Rs. 51,999 (8/256GB)|
|POCO F3 GT||Rs. 51,999 (8/256GB)|
POCO C31 is the second device in the entry-level C-series. That being said, it is not a phone that POCO built from the ground up. It’s basically the POCO C1 with a physical fingerprint scanner at the back. Every other spec is identical across the two devices.
POCO C31 features the same 6.53-inch LCD panel, Helio G35 processor, 13MP triple camera, and 5,000mAh battery.
POCO C31 Specifications:
- Display: 6.53-inch HD+ LCD display, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G35 (12nm)
- Memory: 3/4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 32/64GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top
- Rear Camera: 13MP primary + 2MP macro + 2MP depth
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Battery: 5000mAh, 10W charging via Micro USB port
- Price: Rs. 14,999 (3/32GB) | Rs.
POCO M3 Pro 5G
It is the company’s first attempt at an affordable 5G smartphone. It is powered by Dimensity 700 chipset and is available in a 4/64GB variant.
At the back, the triple camera setup consists of a 48MP primary camera, which is accompanied by two auxiliary sensors.
The phone sports a 6.5-inch LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. Fueling the phone is a 5,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging.
POCO M3 Pro 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inches FHD+ IPS LCD, 90Hz, Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G (7nm)
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 12 for POCO on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: 48MP primary + 2MP depth + 2MP macro
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging (22.5W charger in-box)
- Price: Rs. 23,999 (4/64GB)
- Read our review of the POCO M3 Pro 5G.
- Watch our review of the POCO M3 Pro 5G.
The M5 inherits the leather-like textured back of the M3 along with the dual-tone finish of its predecessor. The phone sports a 6.58-inch LCD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate.
POCO M5 is powered by Helio G99 which is the first 6nm chip in the Helio G series. It is paired with up to 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. It gets its juice from a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
The phone flaunts a triple camera setup consisting of a 50MP primary, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro sensor. Over on the front, there is a 5MP selfie camera. The phone runs on Android 12-based MIUI 13 out of the box.
POCO M5 Specifications:
- Display: 6.58″ FHD+ IPS LCD, 90Hz, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G99 (6nm)
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Software & UI: Android 12 with MIUI 13 on top
- Rear Camera: 50MP primary + 2MP macro +2MP depth
- Front Camera: 5MP f/2.2
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging (22.5W adapter provided)
- Price: Rs. 20,499 (4/64GB) | Rs. 23,999 (6/128GB)
POCO X5 Pro
The X5 Pro is POCO’s most premium X-series smartphone for 2023, and it will be available soon in Nepal. It runs on a Snapdragon 778G chipset, which delivers a significant performance boost compared to the Snapdragon 695 found in the POCO X4 Pro. The phone comes with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage.
Moreover, the X5 Pro boasts a stunning 10-bit AMOLED display that supports a 120Hz refresh rate and a 240Hz touch sampling rate. POCO has also included HDR 10+ and Dolby Vision support, as well as a 1920Hz PWM dimming feature to protect your eyes in low-light environments. Camera-wise, the phone sports a 108MP triple camera setup on the back and a 16MP sensor on the front.
POCO X5 Pro 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inches FHD+ OLED, 120Hz, 10-bit color depth, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (6nm)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256GB UFS 2.2 storage (fixed)
- Software & UI: Android 12 with MIUI 14 for POCO on top
- Rear Camera: 108MP primary + 8MP ultrawide + 2MP macro
- Front Camera: 16MP sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh with 67W wired charging
- Price in Nepal: Rs.
39,99937,999 (6/128GB) | Rs. 42,99940,999 (8/256GB)
- Read our review of the POCO X5 Pro.
- Watch our review of the POCO X5 Pro.
The F3 is the company’s first flagship device to launch in Nepal since the revolutionary F1. Under the hood, it packs the Snapdragon 870 chipset that has a maximum single-core speed of 3.2GHz. It is paired with 6/8GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 128/256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. The phone ships with MIUI 12 for POCO based on Android 11.
It features a 6.4-inch AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz sampling rate. The triple camera setup on the back consists of a 48MP Sony IMX589 primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 5MP telephoto-macro lens. Fueling the device is a 4520mAh battery that can be charged using a 33W fast charger.
POCO F3 Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED, 120Hz, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Snapdragon 870 5G (7nm)
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPPDDR5 RAM, 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software & UI: MIUI 12 for POCO based on Android 11
- Rear Camera: 48MP primary + 8MP ultrawide + 5MP tele-macro
- Selfie Camera: 20MP
- Battery: 4520mAh with 33W wired QC3 +/ PD3.0
- Price: 46,999 (6/128GB) | Rs. 51,999 (8/256GB)
- Read our review of the POCO F3.
- Watch our review of the POCO F3.
POCO F3 GT
Though POCO promotes most of its phones as performance-focused phones, the F3 GT stands out because of the mechanical shoulder button, which gives it the upper hand while gaming. POCO has even added A tactical RGB Glow around the camera for gaming aesthetics.
Moving on to the specs, POCO F3 GT packs MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset. The 6.67-inch AMOLED has a 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch sampling rate. As for optics, you get a triple camera setup consisting of a 64MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, and a 2MP macro sensor. Fueling the phone is a 5,065mAh battery, and POCO includes a 67W charger in the box.
POCO F3 GT Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inch fhd+ AMOLED, 120Hz, 10-bit, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G (6nm)
- Memory: 6/8/12GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- OS: MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Rear Camera: 64MP primary + 8MP ultrawide + 2MP macro
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 5,065mAh with QC3 +/ PD3.0, 67W charger
- Price: Rs. 51,999 (8/256GB)
- Read our review of the POCO F3 GT.
- Watch our review of the POCO F3. GT
That completes our latest list of POCO mobiles in Nepal, including their price and specs. As mentioned earlier, it re-entered the Nepali market in 2020 and has since launched a good number of phones. This includes budget devices in the C-series, mid-range phones in the X-series, and even flagship offerings like the POCO F3 GT. Pricing has also been pretty competitive so far. However, it still takes months for a device to land in Nepal after its initial launch. So we hope POCO will be quick to make its phones available in the country.