In this post, we have listed all of the Poco mobiles that you can currently buy in Nepal with their specs, features, and official price. Recently, the company has revised the prices of a few of its models because of the increase in excise duty.
Poco’s debut in Nepal
Poco is a name that is very popular with smartphone enthusiasts. The company came into the limelight with the introduction of the Poco F1. Poco has released a handful of smartphones since then. Though none of them have been as promising as the F1, Poco still remains the first choice for many users looking for phones because of its aggressive pricing.
If we look at the budget and mid-range segment of the Nepali smartphone market, Xiaomi has made a name for itself because of its aggressive pricing strategy. As of now, it has made devices from the budget Redmi and flagship Mi lineups for the Nepali audience. It even brought the Poco F1 to Nepal when Poco was a sub-brand of Xiaomi. Since the spun-off of Poco as an independent in India, there was confusion among fans if they see the brand again in Nepal.
Poco officially returned to the Nepalese smartphone industry in 2020 with two phones: Poco C3 and Poco M2. And a few weeks later, Poco X3 debuted in the country as well. Regardless of the spin-off, it seems like Xiaomi and Poco will be under the same leadership here in Nepal. That also means the distribution of Poco smartphones in Nepal will be handled by Vatsal Impex and Teletalk. In terms of their price, all the Poco mobiles that are available today in Nepal are fairly competitive.
Poco Mobiles Price in Nepal [Summary 2021]
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal (Official)|
|Poco C31 (3/32GB)||NPR 14,999|
|Poco C31 (4/64GB)||NPR
|Poco M3 Pro 5G (4/64GB)||NPR 23,999|
|Poco M5 (4/64GB)||NPR 20,499|
|Poco M5 (6/128GB)||NPR 23,999|
|Poco F3 (6/128GB)||NPR 46,999|
|Poco F3 (8/256GB)||NPR 51,999|
|Poco F3 GT (8/256GB)||NPR 51,999|
Poco C31 is the second device in the entry-level C-series. That being said, it is not a phone that Poco built from the ground up. It’s basically the Poco C1 with a physical fingerprint scanner at the back. Every other spec is identical across the two devices.
Poco C31 features the same 6.53-inch LCD panel, Helio G35 processor, 13MP triple camera, and 5,000mAh battery.
Poco C31 Specifications:
- Design: P2i coating, rubberized seals
- Display: 6.53-inch LCD display, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels)
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G35 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-Core (8x 2.3 GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU: Imagination PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 3/4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 32/64GB storage (expandable)
- OS: Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (13MP f/2.2 primary, 2MP macro, 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera, 2.2μm
- Security: Fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted)
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS/GLONASS, Beidou
- Battery: 5000mAh, 10W charging via Micro USB port
- Price: Rs. 14,999 (3/32GB) | Rs.
Poco M3 Pro 5G
Poco M3 Pro is the company’s first attempt at an affordable 5G smartphone. It is powered by Dimensity 700 chipset and is available in a 4/64GB variant.
At the back, the triple camera setup consists of a 48MP primary camera, which is accompanied by two auxiliary sensors.
The phone sports a 6.5-inch LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. Fueling the phone is a 5,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging.
Poco M3 Pro 5G Specifications:
- Body: 161.81 x 75.34 x 8.92mm, 190 grams
- Display: 6.5-inches FHD+ IPS LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate with DynamicSwitch, 400 nits, Gorilla Glass 3
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G (7nm)
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 12 for Poco on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple (48MP primary, 2MP depth, 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.0 sensor (punch-hole)
- Security: Physical fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C, NFC (select region), IR Blaster
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging (22.5W charger in-box)
- Price: Rs. 23,999 (4/64GB)
- Read our review of the Poco M3 Pro 5G.
- Watch our review of the Poco M3 Pro 5G.
Poco M5 inherits the leather-like textured back of the M3 along with the dual-tone finish of its predecessor. The phone sports a 6.58-inch LCD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate.
Poco M5 is powered by Helio G99 which is the first 6nm chip in the Helio G series. It is paired with up to 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. It gets its juice from a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
The phone flaunts a triple camera setup consisting of a 50MP primary, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro sensor. Over on the front, there is a 5MP selfie camera. The phone runs on Android 12-based MIUI 13 out of the box.
Poco M5 Specifications:
- Body: 76.09 x 163.99 x 8.9mm, 201 gm, Leather-like texture
- Display: 6.58-inches IPS LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate, Up to 240Hz touch sampling rate, Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G99 (6nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Software & UI: Android 12 with MIUI 13 for on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (50MP primary + 2MP macro +2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 5MP f/2.2
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging (22.5W adapter provided)
- Price: Rs. 20,499 (4/64GB) | Rs. 6/128GB (Rs. 23,999)
Poco F3 is the company’s first flagship device to launch in Nepal since the revolutionary F1. Under the hood, it packs the Snapdragon 870 chipset that has a maximum single-core speed of 3.2GHz. It is paired with 6/8GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 128/256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. The phone ships with MIUI 12 for Poco based on Android 11.
It features a 6.4-inch AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and 360Hz sampling rate. The triple camera setup on the back consists of a 48MP Sony IMX589 primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 5MP telephoto-macro lens. Fueling the device is a 4520mAh battery that can be charged using a 33W fast charger.
Poco F3 Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with MEMC, 120Hz refresh rate, 1300nit brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Snapdragon 870 5G (7nm)
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage (no-MicroSD)
- OS: MIUI 12 for Poco based on Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple; 48MP primary lens, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 5MP tele-macro lens
- Selfie Camera: 20MP (punch-hole)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face-unlock
- Others: 5G, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos, IR Blaster
- Battery: 4520mAh with 33W wired QC3 +/ PD3.0
- Price: 46,999 (6/128GB) | Rs. 51,999 (8/256GB)
- Read our review of the Poco F3.
- Watch our review of the Poco F3.
Poco F3 GT
Though Poco promotes most of its phones as performance-focused phones, the F3 GT stands out because of the mechanical shoulder button, which gives it the upper hand while gaming. Poco has even added A tactical RGB Glow around the camera for gaming aesthetics.
Moving on to the specs, Poco F3 GT packs MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset. The 6.67-inch AMOLED has a 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch sampling rate. As for optics, you get a triple camera setup consisting of a 64MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, and a 2MP macro sensor. Fueling the phone is a 5,065mAh battery, and Poco includes a 67W charger in the box.
Poco F3 GT Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, Up to 480Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI P3, 1 billion colors, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080)
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G (6nm)
- Memory: 6/8/12GB LPPDDR4x RAM (4266Mbps), 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- OS: MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple (64MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide-angle, 2MP macro)
- Selfie Camera: 16MP (punch-hole cutout)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face-unlock
- Others: Dual-SIM 5G, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, NFC, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos, Infrared sensor
- Battery: 5,065mAh with QC3 +/ PD3.0, 67W charger
- Price: Rs. 51,999 (8/256GB)
- Read our review of the Poco F3 GT.
- Watch our review of the Poco F3. GT
Though Poco remained quiet for a couple of years after the F1, it is up and running again. Even in Nepal, the company has launched a good number of phones after their return in 2020. This includes budget devices like the Poco C3 to flagship offerings like the Poco F3. Pricing has been competitive so far. However, it still takes months for a device to land in Nepal after its initial launch.