The Find X5 Series is all the buzz right now with its Marisilicon camera chip and Hasselblad collaboration. However, Oppo also announced the arrival of its first tablet in the same event. In this article, we will be discussing the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Oppo Pad in Nepal.
Oppo Pad Overview:
Design and Display
Oppo Pad brings an 11-inch LTPS LCD panel with a 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution. It even has support for a 120Hz refresh rate and HDR10 playback. As you would expect from a flagship tablet, it also brings support for a stylus, which in this case, is Oppo Pencil.
Oppo’s stylus boasts 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity and wireless fast charging. Oppo has also made a smart magnetic keyboard to go with the tablet. However, it doesn’t have a trackpad.
As for design, Oppo has opted for flat-edges and a dual-tone finish. You can notice the horizontal stripe with bold Oppo branding on the left. The tablet weighs around 510 grams and measures 7mm in thickness.
There are two colors to choose from, Black and Aurora Purple. The Purple variant goes through a 9-layer design process and has a dual-layer textured. There is also a limited artist edition made in collaboration with James Jean.
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, Oppo Pad packs the Snapdragon 870 chipset, which is also on the China-exclusive Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro. The chipset is slightly better than the Snapdragon 860, which is on the Xiaomi Pad 5 that is available in Nepal. Oppo has paired the tablet with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
Keeping the tablet cool is a heat dissipation system with a total area of 27413mm2. It incorporates multi-layered graphite + silicone design.
- Also Read:
Rest of the Specs
Oppo Pad features a quad-speaker setup featuring 2nd gen ACC speakers. They even offer Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res audio effects. The tablet has a total of two cameras. The one on the front has an 8MP sensor, whereas the rear camera uses a 13MP sensor.
Fueling the tablet is an 8,300mAh battery, and Oppo has included support for 33W fast charging. The tablet boots on Android 11-based ColorOS for Pad, which brings a suite of new features like multi-finger gesture, parallel windows, and multi-device collaboration.
Oppo Pad Specifications:
- Body: 252.2 x 163.8 x 6.99-7.05mm, 507-510gm
- Display: 11-inches LTPS LCD panel, 120Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10, 480 nits brightness (typ)
- Resolution: WQXGA (2560 x 1600 pixels), 16:10 aspect ratio, 275 PPI
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 (7nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Software & UI: Android 11 with ColorOS for Pad on top
- Rear Camera: Single (13MP f/2.2 sensor)
- Front Camera: Single (8MP f/2.0 sensor)
- Audio: Quad-speaker setup, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.1, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Battery: 8360mAh with 33W fast charging
- Accessories: Smart Magnetic Keyboard, Oppo Pencil (not included in the box)
- Color Options: Black, Aurora Purple, Artist Limited Design
Oppo Pad Price in Nepal and Availability (Expected)
Oppo Pad is now available in China, where its price starts at CNY 2,299. This doesn’t include the Oppo Pencil and smart magnetic keyboard which cost CNY 499 and CNY 399, respectively. The company has committed to global availability yet. However, if it launches here, we expect the price of Oppo Pad in Nepal to start at NPR 47,500.
|Oppo Pad||Price in China (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6/128GB||CNY 2,299||NPR 47,500|
|6/256GB||CNY 2,699||NPR 55,500|
|8/256GB||CNY 2,999||NPR 62,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Xiaomi Pad 5.