A new day and a new addition to Oppo’s F series. Yes! Oppo today launched the Oppo F15. However, followers of the brand will be quick to notice that the Oppo F15, in fact, looks very much similar to the Oppo A91 that debuted last month.
Talking about the device, it sports a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 20:9. And as with smartphones with AMOLED display these days, it too has an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The display has a small waterdrop notch that houses a 16MP selfie shooter.
Similarly, on the back, there’s a quad-cam setup. Among the available lenses, the primary one is a 48MP sensor and coupled with it is an 8MP ultra-wide lens, a 2MP monochrome lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. Also, the ultra-wide lens is capable of taking macro shots of objects that are 3-8cm away.
Moving on, under the hood, it uses the MediaTek Helio P70 chipset. You get 8GB of RAM with 128GB of internal storage. However, users do have an option to upgrade as there is a micro SD slot.
Powered by a 4,000mAh battery, Oppo F15 also supports VOOC 3.0 fast charging. And as far as the software is concerned, it has the ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9 Pie.
Now, for what matters the most- the pricing of the device. Well, the device is priced at $282 and will be available in Unicorn White and Lightning Black. Moreover, Oppo F15 will arrive shortly in Nepal as well, for good pricing we hope.
Oppo F15 Specifications:
- Display: 6.4″ AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Camera: Quad, 48 MP primary lens with f/1.8 aperture & PDAF + 8 MP Ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.3 aperture 2MP B/W sensor with f/2.4 aperture + 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 16MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Processor: Octa-core 12 nm MediaTek Helio P70
- GPU: Mali-G72
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB onboard, expandable
- Battery: 4000mAh, 20-W Fast Charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Price: $282
Don’t forget to check out our review of the OnePlus 7T!