Since its announcement, Xiaomi’s Pocophone F1 created an enthralling wave in the tech world. The phone possessed remarkable specs, which were comparable to the top-tier flagships. However, the price of the phone was way lower than the flagship handsets. Despite having flagship grade specs, it was a mid-range handset when looked into its price. The phone was launched in India at INR 20,990 (Around $300), which was quite a bargain. The phone is now on the verge of going on sale in Nepal as well. And Daraz is going to make it happen with a price similar to Indian pricing of INR. 21,000. The phone will be available on the shelf of Daraz starting from November 11 since the Daraz is organizing the biggest sales day on November 11 (11.11).
Pocophone F1 Overview
The most captivating feature of the Pocophone F1 is the presence of the Snapdragon 845 chipset. It is the same chipset as found on the premium handsets like Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Google Pixel 3/3XL, LG V40 ThinQ and many more. The phone also comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage alongside to suffice the user needs. On the top, the Poco F1 is facilitated with Liquid Cooling technology to keep the temperature of the device to lower values.
In terms of display, the phone comes with 6.18-inch Full-HD+ IPS panel, which houses a wide notch on the top. The notch accommodates the front camera, IR sensor, earpiece, and many other sensors. The front camera enjoys a 20MP sensor, which does a good job while capturing selfies. This front camera along with the IR sensor also unlocks the device really fast.
Talking about the camera, the Pocophone F1 is another handset, which boasts a dual camera setup at the back. The primary sensor of 12MP on the rear panel is backed by a 5MP depth sensor. When both cameras in action, the phone can shoot some amazing portrait images.
On the software front, the phone comes with Android Oreo 8.1 out of the box. Xiaomi has also added MIUI 9.6 on the top, which is the customized version of the Xiaomi’s traditional MIUI but with an app drawer. In terms of horsepower, there is a massive 4000mAh to supply the power juice with quick charge 4+ support.
Pocophone F1 Specifications
- Display: 6.18-inches IPS LCD
- Resolution: 1080 x 2246 pixels, 18.7:9 aspect ratio @ 403PPI
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Operating System: Android Oreo 8.1 with MIUI 9.6 on the top
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 64 GB
- Rear Camera: 12 MP f/1.8 + 5 MP depth sensor, Dual LED flash, Panorama, HDR, etc.
- Front Camera: 20 MP f/2.0
- Battery: 4,000 mAh Li-Po non-removable with Quick charge 3.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/c/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear- mounted), Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer, Compass, Infrared Face Recognition
- Colors: Graphite Black and Steel Blue
- Price (6/64GB): Rs. 33,999 (On Daraz 11.11 Sales Day)
Pocophone F1 Price in Nepal
The smartphone will be available for purchase in Nepal via Daraz beginning from Daraz 11.11 sales day. The phone is priced at Rs. 33,999 and users can get the device by ordering the device from Daraz and paying the price. But things may not be that easy as well. Daraz is bringing the handset only in a limited number and it may run out of stock even before you place your order. So if you need a Pocophone F1, you can register the handset for yourself in the link below.