Realme 6 had great success in the Nepali market. It brought 90Hz display, 30W fast charging, and reliable cameras in the midrange segment. Hence, Realme has officially launched its successor, the Realme 7 in Nepal, and will go on sale starting 18th of Nov from different offline retail shops and Daraz.
Realme 7 Overview
Design and Display
The vanilla Realme 7 also sports the AG Split Design, which is said to represent the mirror space (or symmetry) found in society and nature. The rear panel features a straight line that runs across the camera bump. It divides the panel into different color schemes.
On the front, Realme has included a 6.5-inch display with a circular cut-out on the top left corner. It packs in a total of 2400 x 1080 pixels resulting in a 405PPI density. The display is protected by a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass. Unlike the Pro variant, the Realme 7 does not feature an AMOLED panel. But it comes with a 90Hz refresh rate which the Pro variant lacks.
Performance and Memory
Realme 7 is the first phone to launch with MediaTek’s Helio G95. It is the latest chipset in the company’s gaming-centric Helio G-series. It features two Cortex A76 cores (@ 2.05GHz) and six Cortex A55 cores. MediaTek claims that it offers a 5% better performance (based on the Antutu score). Similarly, the Mali G76 MC4 is said to offer up to an 8% performance boost (based on Manhattan 3.0) compared to Helio G90T. The Helio G90T is a proven performer that has been tested in mid-range devices like Redmi Note 8 Pro and Realme 6.
It is available in two memory configurations – 6/64GB and 8/128GB, but only the higher-end variant is available in Nepal as of now. RAM and internal storage on the Realme 7 is based on LPDDR4X and UFS 2.1 technology, respectively.
Realme 7 features a similar rear camera setup as the Pro model. The setup is led by the 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor. It has a sensor size of 1/1.73-inch and an f/1.8 aperture. It is accompanied by an 8MP ultra-wide sensor that offers up to 119-degree of Field of View. The setup is accompanied by a B&W sensor and a macro lens. The four cameras are arranged vertically inside the rectangular camera bump.
Upfront, there is the 16MP Sony IMX 471 sensor with f/2.1 aperture. It supports 1080P recording at 30fps. Similarly, users can also record 120fps slow-mo videos with it.
Rest of the specs
Realme 7 features a massive battery of 5,000mAh with support for 30W Dart charging. The company will be including the 30W charger inside the box. Connectivity-wise, the phone supports dual-band Wi-Fi ac and Bluetooth 5.0. Realme 7 ships with Realme UI on top of Android.
Realme 7 Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch panel; 90.5% screen to body ratio; 90Hz refresh rate; Corning Gorilla Glass
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels); 405PPI
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G95
- CPU: Octa-core (2x Cortex-A76 + 6x Cortex-A55 )
- GPU: Mali G76 MC4
- RAM: 6/8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64/128GB (UFS 2.1 storage)
- Software & UI: Realme UI on top of Android 10
- Rear Camera: Quad; 64MP Sony IMX682 primary lens, 8MP Ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP BnW lens, 2MP Macro lens
- Front Camera: 16MP primary lens
- Security: Fingerprint (side-mounted)
- Connectivity: Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz, 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS/Beidou/Glonass, Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 30W SuperDart Charge
- Sensors: Magnetic induction, light, proximity, gyro
- Color Options: Mist Silver, Mist Blue
Realme 7 Price in Nepal and Availability
Realme 7 will be available in Nepal starting from the 18th of November, only in the higher 8/128GB memory variant. The price of Realme 7 in Nepal is set at Rs. 35,990.
|Smartphone model||Price in Nepal|
|Realme 7 (8/128GB)||NPR 35,990|
- Check out our review of Realme 7 here: