Following the Narzo 60 lineup – Realme Narzo 60 and Realme Narzo 60 Pro, which was launched earlier this year in July, there comes the Realme Narzo 60x, claiming to be one of the slimmest and lightest 5G smartphones in the segment. So, in this article, we will be discussing in detail the Realme Narzo 60x along with its features, specifications, availability, and expected price in Nepal.
Realme Narzo 60x Overview
Design and Display
The Realme Narzo 60x features a 6.72-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) IPS LCD display with up to 120Hz refresh rates, providing a 20:9 aspect ratio and approximately 392 ppi pixel density. Also, it offers a typical brightness of 550 nits, with a peak brightness of 680 nits.
Regarding its design, it measures 7.9mm in thickness and weighs 190g, which is relatively light (it is marketed as the slimmest 5G smartphone in its segment). The screen-to-body ratio is approximately 86.6%. Additionally, there is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for security.
Performance and Memory
The Realme Narzo 60x runs on Realme UI 4.0, which is based on Android 13 right out of the box. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ chipset (6nm), which is coupled with a Mali G57 MC2 GPU for graphics processing.
This dual nano SIM-supported smartphone comes in two RAM configurations: 4GB and 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM. It also offers a generous built-in storage capacity of 128GB with UFS 2.1 technology.
The handset features a dual rear camera setup on its circular camera module. It consists of a 50MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture that supports PDAF. Pair that with a 2MP depth sensor having an f/2.4 aperture. For selfies, it offers an 8MP wide-angle camera with an f/2.1 aperture, which supports panorama mode.
- You might also want to read these:
Battery and Others
The Realme Narzo 60x comes with a 5,000mAh battery that charges with 33W wired SuperVOOC charging, giving 50% battery in just 29 minutes. It also supports 5G, GPS, Bluetooth 5.2, and has a USB Type-C 2.0 port to connect to other devices or charging.
Realme Narzo 60x Specifications
- Dimensions: 165.7 x 76 x 7.9 mm, 190g
- Display: 6.72 inches, IPS LCD, 120Hz refresh rate, 680 nits (peak), ~86.6% screen-to-body ratio, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~392 ppi density)
- Chipset: octa-core Mediatek Dimensity 6100+ (6 nm), Mali-G57 MC2
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM (expandable up to 12GB), 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Software & UI: Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13
- Rear Camera: Dual camera setup
- 50MP primary sensor, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF
- 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4
- Front Camera: 8MP wide-angle, f/2.1 aperture, panorama mode
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)
- Battery: 5,000mAh, 33W wired SuperVOOC charging (50% battery in 29 min)
- Colors: Stellar Green, Nebula Purple
Realme Narzo 60x Price in Nepal and Availability
The 4/128GB and 6/128GB variants of the Realme Narzo 60x are priced at INR 12,999 and INR 14,499 respectively. We expect the Realme Narzo 60x price in Nepal to start from NPR 23,000 when it launches here.
|Realme Narzo 60X||Price in India (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4GB/128GB||INR 12,999||NPR 23,000|
|6GB/128GB||INR 14,499||NPR 25,500|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of Realme Narzo N53.