By the look of it, the Realme X2 is somewhat based on the Realme XT. However, this one uses the Snapdragon 730G SoC, unlike XT which features the Snapdragon 712 chipset. Furthermore, the device supports 30W flash charging and also features an NFC chip.
Talking about its display, it has a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display panel. And in that regard, it is similar to the XT. As it is with the phones with AMOLED screen these days, the X2 too features an in-display fingerprint sensor.
On the back, it has a quad-camera setup. The main lens uses 64 MP Samsung ISOCELL GW1 Sensor. The rest are 8 MP ultra-wide lens, 2 MP macro, and 2 MP depth sensor. As for the front camera, there’s a 32 MP selfie shooter. Moreover, this device can record videos with the 8 MP ultra-wide lens and also includes features like real-time video bokeh.
The device is powered by a 4, 000 mAh battery and as mentioned above, it does support 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4. Furthermore, the device will be available in two RAM variants. A 6GB one and an 8GB one. The internal storage on these variants will be either 64GB, 128GB. Also, there’s a dedicated microSD card slot that allows memory expansion up to 256GB.
Realme X2 Specifications
- Display: 6.4″ Super AMOLED display resolution 1080 x 2340pixels
- Rear Camera: Quad, 64 MP primary lens with f/1.7 aperture + 8 MP Ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.3 aperture + 2 MP dedicated macro with f/2.4 aperture + 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 32 MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6 GB and 8GB
- Storage: 6/64GB, 8/128GB
- Battery: 4000 mAh, 30W Fast Charging
- Sensors: Fingerprint (in-display), accelerometer, gyro, compass, proximity
- Price: 6GB/64GB (CNY 1,599 ~ $ 225), 8GB/128GB (CNY 1,299 ~ $265)