Redmi launched its first-ever Android tablet last year, suitably named the Redmi Pad. Almost a year later, the company has now launched the budget-friendly tab with the Redmi Pad SE moniker in Europe. This article will go into the specs, features, and expected price of the Redmi Pad SE in Nepal.
Redmi Pad SE Overview:
Design and Display
The core of the Redmi Pad SE centers on an 11.0″ LCD display featuring a 90Hz refresh rate, with peak brightness reaching 400 nits. The resolution is FHD+ (1200 x 1920 pixels), offering a 16:10 aspect ratio. Talking of the build, the tablet has an all-metal unibody construction, weighing 478 grams.
Performance and Memory
The Pad SE is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G chipset, manufactured on a 6nm process. This setup is paired with an Adreno 610 graphics processor. Redmi has offered three memory configurations: 4/6/8GB of RAM with the same 128GB storage capacity. You can expand the storage through the microSD card slot. Furthermore, it boots on the Android 13 operating system with MIUI 14 For Pad on top.
- You might want to read these:
On the optics side, this tablet comes with a dual-camera setup: a 5MP ultrawide front camera with an f/2.2 aperture, and an 8MP wide rear camera with an f/2.0 aperture. Notably, the tablet incorporates the FocusFrame functionality, which ensures that subjects remain centered and well-tracked during video calls.
Battery and rest of the specs
The Redmi Pad SE gets its juice from an 8,000mAh battery charged via USB-C at up to 10W, delivering up to 21 hours of video playback and 12 hours of gaming. For connectivity, it supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and Redmi Stylus compatibility. The device lacks LTE support, and a fingerprint scanner, but will include quad speakers with Dolby Atmos.
Redmi Pad SE Specification:
- Body: 255.53 x 167.1 x 7.36 mm, 478 gm, ~82.2% screen-to-body ratio
- Display: 11.0 inches IPS LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate, 400 nits (typ) brightness
- Resolution: Full HD+ (1200 x 1920 pixels), 16:10 ratio (~206 ppi density)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 (6nm)
- Memory: 4/6/8GB RAM and 128GB storage
- Software & UI: Andriod 13 with MIUI 14 on top
- Rear Camera: Single (8MP, f/2.0, wide)
- Front Camera: Single (5MP, f/2.2, ultrawide)
- Audio: Quad-speaker setup, Dolby Atmos
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity (accessories only)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C
- Battery: 8000mAh with 10W fast charging
- Color Options: Graphite Gray, Mint Green, Lavender Purple
Redmi Pad SE Price in Nepal (Expected)
In Europe, the Redmi Pad SE’s pricing begins at EUR 199 for the base 4/128GB. We can expect the Redmi Pad SE price in Nepal to start from NPR 28,000 when it launches here.
|Redmi Pad SE||Price in Europe (Official)||Price in Nepal (Converted)|
|4/128GB||EUR 199||NPR 28,999|
|6/128GB||EUR 229||NPR 33,999|
|8/128GB||EUR 249||NPR 36,999|
- Meanwhile, check out our Redmi Pad review.