Ripple has announced a budget-friendly laptop for creators, called the Pandora Creator Edition. As the name signifies, this is the Creator Edition of the already existing Ripple Pandora. In this article, we will go through the specs, features, availability, and official price of Ripple Pandora Creator Edition in Nepal.
Ripple Pandora Creator Edition Overview:
Design and Display
The new Pandora Creator Edition features a 14-inch display with WQXGA resolution and 100% sRGB color gamut. Being a creator-focused device, Ripple has offered a 16:10 aspect ratio, while there’s also support for a 90Hz refresh rate. Similarly, the screen has ultra-thin bezels on all four sides and also has a color accuracy of Delta E less than 2 (△E<2).
Moreover, it comes with a backlight keyboard and a key travel distance of 1.2mm. The laptop weighs just 1 kg and measures 17.1mm thick.
- Also Read:
Powering the machine is the 12th gen Intel i5-1240P processor that features 12 cores and 16 threads. The silicon has 12 cores (4 performance + 8 efficiency), 16 threads, and has a base and turbo clock speed of 1.7/4.4GHz. Graphics-intensive tasks are handled by integrated Iris Xe Graphics(UMA) G7 80EUs GPU.
Ripple says the processor is faster than Apple M1. To keep the temperature in check, the company has also included a liquid metal cooling mechanism.
Over on to the memory front, the base variant of the device has 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD. Both the RAM and storage are expandable—thanks to the additional SO-DIMM and M.2 slots.
Rest of the specs
Moving on, the I/O option includes two USB Type-A, one USB Type-C, a Thunderbolt 4, and one-one HDMI 2.1, an SD card reader, an audio jack, and a Kensington lock. The laptop also features WiFi 6 support for better connectivity. In terms of audio, it has a stereo speaker setup with Nahimic Audio support.
Fueling the device is a 3-cell 46Whr battery that is rated to provide up to 10 hours of battery life. Likewise, it charges via a 65W adapter.
Ripple Pandora Creator Edition Specifications:
- Dimension: 313.9 x 218 x 17.1mm, 1 kg
- Display: 14-inch IPS panel, 100% sRGB, △E<2, 90Hz
- Resolution: WQXGA (2880 x 1800 pixels), 16:10 aspect ratio
- Keyboard: Backlit chiclet keys (white), 1.2mm travel distance
- Processor: Intel i5-1240P (12C/16T, Up to 4.4GHz)
- Graphics: Iris Xe Graphics(UMA) G7 80EUs (Integrated)
- RAM: 8GB DDR4, 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM slot
- Storage: 256GB NVMe SSD, 2x M.2 slots
- Connectivity: Intel WiFi 6, Bluetooth
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB Type-A, 1 x USB Type-C, 1 x Thunderbolt 4, 1 x HDMI 2.1, 1 x SD card reader, 1 x audio jack, 1 x Kensington lock.
- Battery: 3-cell 46Wh battery, 65W adapter
- Audio: Stereo speakers, Nahimic Audio
Ripple Pandora Creator Edition Price in Nepal and Availability
The Ripple Pandora Creator Edition is up for pre-order at NPR 112,000. You can pre-order it by contacting Ripple via its social media handles.
|Laptop||Price in Nepal|
|Ripple Pandora Creator Edition||NPR 112,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Ripple Nova Pro.