Last week, Samsung released the Galaxy A12 Nacho in Russia with an Exynos chipset. It has finally made its way to the Nepali market, but without the “Nacho” moniker. Here, we will be looking at the specs, features, official price, and availability of the Samsung Galaxy A12 “Exynos Edition” in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy A12 “Exynos Edition” Overview:
Design and Display
Looks-wise, the new “Exynos Edition” is quite similar to the regular Galaxy A12. It comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD panel with a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera.
As with all other budget phones, you get a polycarbonate body here. To spice up the design, Samsung has incorporated texture and a dual-tone scheme into this device.
Performance and Memory
Inside, MediaTek’s Helio P35 has now been replaced with Exynos 850. This in-house chipset from Samsung is built on a more efficient 8nm process and brings Cortex-A55 cores. Thus, it should perform better than 12nm-based P35 with Cortex-A53 cores. Moving on, Galaxy A12 has 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- Also Read:
The camera specs have remained unchanged as well. You get the same quad-camera setup as the vanilla model. It consists of a 48MP primary, a 5MP ultrawide, and two 2MP sensors for portrait and macro shots.
Upfront, you are greeted with an 8MP camera for selfies and video calls.
Rest of the specs
Fueling the device is a 5,000mAh battery. It supports 15W fast charging via the USB Type-C port. There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometrics.
Galaxy A12 runs on the latest Android 11 with One UI (Core) on top. The phone is available in three color options – Black, Red, and Blue.
Samsung Galaxy A12 “Exynos Edition” Specifications:
- Dimension (HxWxD): 164 x 75.8 x 8.9mm, 205gm
- Display: 6.5-inches HD+ PLS TFT LCD
- Chipset: Exynos 850 (8nm mobile platform)
- RAM: 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB storage (expandable)
- Rear Camera: Quad (48MP primary, 5MP ultra-wide, 2MP depth, 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 8MP f/2.2 (teardrop notch)
- Security: Physical fingerprint scanner (side-mounted)
- Connecitivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo, USB 2.0 Type-C port
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy A12 “Exynos Edition” Price in Nepal & Availability
Samsung Galaxy A12 “Exynos Edition” is now available in Nepal at an asking price of NPR 19,999 for the 4/128GB variant. This is the same as the regular Samsung Galaxy A12, despite the Exynos Edition featuring a better processor and newer software.
|Samsung Galaxy A12 Exynos Edition||Price in Nepal||Availability|
|4/128GB||NPR 19,999||Authorized Samsung Stores|
- Meanwhile, check out our impressions of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3.