As we inch closer to the official unveiling of the next-gen foldable, Samsung has reduced the price of the Galaxy Z Flip 3 by a huge margin. So, let’s walk through the specs, features, and official price in Nepal of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Overview:
Design and Display
To begin with, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 features a 6.7-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2x panel clocked at 120Hz and a secondary 1.9-inch screen for notifications and quick settings. The latter is a Super AMOLED panel with a 60Hz refresh rate and is 4x bigger than the last-gen Flip. You can easily customize it to add the widgets of your likes.
Moreover, the device is protected with Corning’s Gorilla Glass Victus on the front as well as on the back. However, the cover display Gorilla Glass DX protection. Just like the Fold 3, the Flip 3 also comes with Armor Aluminium frames. Likewise, as per Samsung, with the PET coating on the main screen, its hardness is increased by 36%, and the hinge can survive over 200,000 folds.
- Also Read:
The Z Flip 3 is nothing less than the Fold 3 in terms of performance. It packs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset paired with 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage. In total, the device packs a 3300mAh battery split into two halves: the upper body containing 930mAh and the lower body with 2370mAh. Similarly, it comes pre-installed with OneUI 3.1 on top of Android 11.
Moving on to the cameras, it features two 12MP sensors – a primary f/1.8 lens with OIS and an ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture. In addition, the main screen houses a 10MP lens on a punch-hole cutout.
The rear cameras can shoot up to 4K videos @ up to 60fps. It also supports 960fps super slow-mo at HD resolution, 240fps slow-mo at 1080p, and 4K Hyperlapse videos.
Rest of the specs
Besides, the Z Flip 3 supports 15W fast charging via the USB-C port on top of 10W wireless charging. The device also gets an IPX8 certification against water damage. Moreover, the connectivity option includes dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS, Nano-SIM, and eSIM.
For biometrics, it has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor embedded in the power button. On the audio side of things, it has a stereo speaker setup with Dolby Atmos support.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Specifications:
- Weight: 183 gm
- Main: 6.7-inches Dynamic AMOLED 2x panel, 120Hz, Gorilla Glass Victus
- External: 1.9-inches Super AMOLED “Cover Display”, 60Hz, Gorilla Glass DX
- Main: FHD+ (2636 x 1080 pixels), 21.9:9 aspect ratio
- External: 300 x 112 pixels
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888; 5nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (1x Cortex-X1 @ 2.84GHz, 3x Cortex-A78 @ 2.42GHz, 4x Cortex-A55 @ 1.80GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM / 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage (fixed)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with One UI 3.1 on top
- Rear Camera: Dual-camera;
– 12MP, f/1.8 primary sensor; Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
– 12MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide lens
– Single LED flash
- Front Camera: 10MP, f/2.4 aperture; PDAF
- Fingerprint sensor: Side-mounted
- Connectivity: Nano-SIM, eSIM, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3300mAh battery with 15W wired / 10W wireless / 4.5W reverse wireless charging
- Colors: Phantom Black, Cream, Lavender, Green (not available in Nepal)
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Price in Nepal and Availability
The latest price of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 in Nepal is Rs. 89,999. Previously it was 124,999. You can buy Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 from authorized stores like Hukut and Sherisha Mobile Hub in Nepal.
|Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3||Price in Nepal|
|8/256GB (Phantom Black, Lavender, Cream)||Rs.
Check out our early impressions of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3.