Samsung Galaxy A52 (4G/5G) is among the best mid-range phones that you can buy right now. The company has refreshed it with a new chipset and some minor changes on the A52s 5G, which is now available for pre-order in Nepal. Let’s take a look at the specs, features, official price, and availability of the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Overview:
Design and Display
To start with, the Galaxy A52s 5G has the same design as the regular A52. The two phones have the same dimensions, weight, and “Awesome” color options as well.
You get a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED panel with an Infinity-O notch. This FHD display now supports a 120Hz refresh rate compared to 90Hz on the regular A52.
Performance and Memory
Moving on, the biggest difference between A52 and A52s 5G is the silicon powering them. A52 is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 720G, while Samsung has upgraded it to Snapdragon 778G on the A52s 5G. The new chipset is based on a smaller 6nm process and features 4x Cortex-A78 and 4x Cortex-A55 CPU cores.
Users can choose between 6GB and 8GB of RAM here. They are paired with 128GB and 256GB of internal storage, respectively. However, only the 128GB variant has been launched in Nepal.
- Also Read:
The camera setup also remains unchanged. Leading the quad-camera array is a 64MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture and Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). It is accompanied by a 12MP ultrawide sensor.
Completing the setup are two 5MP sensors for portrait and macro shots, respectively. Upfront, Samsung has included a 32MP shooter for selfies and video calls.
Battery and Charging
Fueling the A52s 5G is the same 4,500mAh cell as the A52. Fast charging is also capped at 25W. However, A52s 5G ships with a 15W charger inside the box.
Nevertheless, this phone also has an optical fingerprint scanner underneath the screen for biometrics. It is IP67 rated against dust and water damage as well.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Specifications:
- Body: 75.1 x 159.9 x 8.4mm, 189 gm, IP67 dust/water resistant
- Display: 6.5-inches “Infinity-O” Super AMOLED panel, 120Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (6nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with Samsung’s One UI 3.1 on top
- Rear Camera: Quad (with LED flash);
– 64MP f/1.8 primary lens, AF, OIS
– 12MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens, 123º FOV
– 5MP f/2.4 macro sensor
– 5MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.2 sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Audio: Stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos audio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Optical in-display fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Hall, Light, Virtual Proximity
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo / Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4500mAh with 25W fast charging (15W adapter provided)
- Color Options: Awesome – Black, Green, Violet
- Awesome White not available in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G in Nepal is NPR 53,999 for the 6/128GB and NPR 55,999 for the 8/128GB model. You can pre-order it from authorized Samsung retailers like Sherisha Mobile Hub from today (September 21), while the phone will start shipping from September 23.
|Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G||Price in Nepal|
- Check out our early impressions of the Galaxy A52s 5G.