As Samsung prepares to bring the new Galaxy A53 5G in Nepal, it has reduced the price of the Galaxy A52s 5G. Galaxy A52s 5G was a well-received midrange phone last year and the price cut makes it even more appealing now. So, let’s take a look at the specs, features, official price, and availability of the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Overview:
Design and Display
To start with, Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G has the same design as the regular A52. The two phones have the same dimensions, weight, and “Awesome” color options as well.
You get a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED panel with an Infinity-O notch. This FHD display now supports a 120Hz refresh rate compared to 90Hz on the regular A52.
Performance and Memory
The most significant difference between Samsung Galaxy A52 and A52s 5G is the silicon powering them. A52 is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 720G, while Samsung has upgraded it to Snapdragon 778G on the A52s 5G. The new chipset is based on a smaller 6nm process and features 4x Cortex-A78 and 4x Cortex-A55 CPU cores.
- Also Read:
The camera setup on the Galaxy A52s 5G also remains unchanged. Leading the quad-camera array is a 64MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture and Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). It is accompanied by a 12MP ultrawide sensor.
Completing the setup are two 5MP sensors for portrait and macro shots, respectively. Upfront, Samsung has included a 32MP shooter for selfies and video calls.
Battery and Charging
Fueling the Galaxy A52s 5G is the same 4,500mAh cell as the A52. Fast charging is also capped at 25W. However, A52s 5G ships with a 15W charger inside the box. Nevertheless, this phone also has an optical fingerprint scanner underneath the screen for biometrics. It is IP67 rated against dust and water damage as well.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Specifications:
- Body: 75.1 x 159.9 x 8.4mm, 189 gm, IP67 dust/water resistant
- Display: 6.5-inches “Infinity-O” Super AMOLED panel, 120Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (6nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with Samsung’s One UI 3.1 on top
- Rear Camera: Quad (with LED flash);
– 64MP f/1.8 primary lens, AF, OIS
– 12MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens, 123º FOV
– 5MP f/2.4 macro sensor
– 5MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.2 sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Audio: Stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos audio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Optical in-display fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Hall, Light, Virtual Proximity
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo / Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4500mAh with 25W fast charging (15W adapter provided)
- Color Options: Awesome – Black, Green, Violet
- Awesome White not available in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung has slashed the price of Galaxy A52s 5G in Nepal by Rs. 4,000 for both memory configurations. The new price of Galaxy A52s 5G in Nepal is Rs. 49,999 for the 6/128GB variant and Rs. 51,999 for the 8/128GB variant.
|Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G||Old Price||New Price||Availability|
|6/128GB||Rs. 53,999||Rs. 49,999||Hukut Store|
|8/128GB||Rs. 55,999||Rs. 51,999|
- Check out our long-term review of the Galaxy A52s 5G.