Just a couple of months ago, Samsung launched its budget-oriented Galaxy M01s smartphone. It is a decent entry in the budget-segment with a matching spec-sheet. And now they have dropped the price of Samsung Galaxy M01s in Nepal, making it even more affordable.
Samsung Galaxy M01s Overview
Being the bigger sibling to the Galaxy M01, the M01s has a bigger display than that of the M01. It comes with a 6.2-inch IPS LCD display with HD+ resolution. The display has an Infinity-V notch to house the 8MP front camera.
Around the back, it has a dual-camera setup which has been arranged in a pill-shaped module. The primary lens is a 13MP sensor and the second one is a 2MP depth sensor. Furthermore, there’s a fingerprint sensor on the back too.
- Also Read:
Under the hood, the device runs on MediaTek Helio P22 SoC. Complementing the silicon is 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage (which can be further expanded using a dedicated micro SD card). The surprising thing, however, is that it still runs on the dated Android 9 Pie out-of-the-box. However, the M01 does run on Android 10 out of the box. Other than that, it has a 4000mAh battery that charges over MicroUSB.
- Display: 6.2-inch Infinity-V display
- Resolution: HD+
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P22 SoC
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card (Dedicated slot)
- OS & UI: Android 9.0 with Samsung One UI Core 1.1
- Rear Camera: Dual; 13MP primary sensor, 2MP depth sensor, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Colors: Grey, Blue
- Security: Fingerprint Sensor (rear-mounted)
- Battery: 4,000mAh battery, micro-USB port, 10W charging
Samsung Galaxy M01s Price in Nepal and Availability
Galaxy M01s was launched in Nepal for Rs. 15,999. However, under the new “Mazzako Winter Offer” you can get the Samsung Galaxy M01s in Nepal for the price of Rs. 14,999 right now.
|Smartphone Model||Old Price||New Price|
|Samsung Galaxy M01s||Rs. 15,999||Rs. 14,999|
- In the meanwhile, watch our review of the Samsung Galaxy M11.