Samsung officially unveiled the Galaxy M51 back in August. And smartphone enthusiasts here in Nepal have been waiting for the domestic launch ever since. Well, good news. We can now exclusively confirm that Samsung Galaxy M51 is launching this week in Nepal, and we hear that the pricing is going to be amazing as well. Let’s take a look at the specs, features, launch date, availability, and expected price in Nepal of the Samsung Galaxy M51.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Overview:
Design and Display
Starting with the design, Galaxy M51 features a glasstic body, which is similar to that of M31s. The frames are plastic too, which houses a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Upfront, you are greeted with a big 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Plus panel with a 20:9 aspect ratio and Full HD resolution. It is available in 2 color options: Black and White.
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, the Galaxy M51 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G making it the fastest M-series smartphone yet. It is the same chipset found on popular midrange phones like Galaxy A71 and POCO X2, so expect similar performance with the M51 too. And it’s quite the deviation from Samsung’s over usage of its in-house Exynos 9611 silicon.
In terms of memory, the phone has 6 or 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. You can further expand the storage with a dedicated microSD card slot.
Moving to the cameras, Samsung Galaxy M51 has a quad-camera setup comprising of a 64MP primary sensor, a 12MP ultra-wide sensor, a 5MP macro lens, and a 5MP depth sensor. There’s a tiny punch-hole cutout in the top center of the display which houses a 32MP selfie unit.
Now, the battery capacity is one of the highlighting features of the Galaxy M51. The phone makes use of a monstrous 7,000mAh battery, which also happens to be the biggest battery that we have ever witnessed in a Samsung smartphone. Similarly, it supports 25W fast charging, which is a welcome addition given the humongous battery size. Furthermore, the fast charger is included in the box itself.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Specifications:
- Body: 6.45 x 3.00 x 0.37 inches, 213 gm, Gorilla Glass 3
- Display: 6.7-inches Super AMOLED Plus, 393PPI, Gorilla Glass 3
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G (8nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6/8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB internal storage (expandable via a dedicated microSD slot)
- Software & UI: One UI 2.1 on top of Android 10
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera;
– 64MP primary lens with f/1.8 aperture & PDAF
– 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 123º FOV
– 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
– 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
– LED flash
- Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.0 lens (punch-hole)
- Security: Physical fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo / BDS, USB Type-C, 4G LTE
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Geomagnetic, RGB Light sensor
- Battery: 7000mAh with 25W fast charging (USB-C to USB-C)
- Color options: Celestial Black, Electric Blue
Samsung Galaxy M51 Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung Galaxy M51 will launch in Nepal this week and according to our source, we will only see the 6/128GB version for now. Similarly, our sources confirm that the price of the Samsung Galaxy M51 in Nepal will be under NPR 40,000.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal (Expected)||Availability (Expected)|
|Samsung Galaxy M51 (6/128GB)||< NPR 40,000||Within December 5|
- Check out our review of the Samsung Galaxy M31.