The nation-wide lockdown may have been eased at some places but the risk of infection is still there. That is why we need to take extra precautions while being away from home. Many sectors are now adapting to the pandemic and the smartphone world is no different. Recently, Samsung Nepal has announced an online appointment based on a token system that the users can use to get their Samsung devices serviced and repaired from an official service center. Let’s take a look at the new online token system adopted by Samsung Nepal for appointments.
Samsung Nepal Online Token System
I’m sure many of us have had our smartphone broken during the lockdown. For the devices under warranty, Samsung Nepal had announced the extension of the warranty period. The Government of Nepal has now eased the lockdown allowing companies and offices to operate with required precautionary measures. Samsung has resumed its service centers using an online token system.
How to use the online ticketing system?
- First of all, users need to visit this link. In the demo video released by Samsung, it will take you directly to the appointment booking platform. However, in my case, I was directed to Samsung India’s support instead. In case you landed on the support page, scroll down to the bottom of the page. There you will see the Service Online Appointment. Click on that link.
- On the appointment booking page, select your location. As of now, it is only available for users inside the Kathmandu Valley.
- You will be shown a list of available Samsung service centers. Click on the one that is convenient for you to book an appointment,
- Once you have completed everything, click on the “Take Appointment” button. You can then visit the service center with your token number.
For more help, you can contact on the given toll-free customer care numbers:
- +977-166-0017-2667 (NTC users)
The new token system allows the service center to implement social distancing properly. People will only arrive at the time allocated for them, hence avoiding huge gatherings. They can also manage their time better. Similarly, users can now browse through official service centers at their fingertips.
- Also, check out our review of Samsung Galaxy A21s!