Symphony, a Bangladesh-based brand, has launched a new smartphone in Nepal. The Symphony Z32 is an entry-level device with decent hardware specs. So, let’s walk through the specs, features, availability, and official price in Nepal of Symphony Z32.
Symphony Z32 Overview:
Design and Display
The phone boasts a 6.52-inch IPS panel with an HD+ resolution and 269 PPI. It has a V-shaped notch on the front and a dual-camera arrangement at the back.
Symphony Z32 is incredibly lightweight as it weighs just 114 grams. Plus, the phone measures 164.7 x 75.85 x 9.3mm. It is available in two color options – Midnight Blue & Amazon Green.
- Also Read:
Performance and Battery
In terms of performance, it packs an octa-core Helio A25 processor with 3GB RAM and 32GB of storage. You can expand the latter up to 128GB via a microSD card. The handset boots on Android 10 out-of-the-box. Fueling it is a 5000mAh Li-Polymer battery which should provide a full day of backup. For biometrics, it has a fingerprint sensor at the back.
Over in the optics department, you get a 13MP primary and a 2MP auxiliary dual-camera arrangement on the back. Similarly, Symphony Z32 has a 5MP sensor on the front for selfies and video calls. The camera features include portrait, time-lapse, night mode, and such. Similarly, you can shoot up to 720p 30fps videos here.
- Also Read:
Rest of the specs
Moving on, Symphony offers a one-year warranty on the device as well as on the battery. Z32 has a built-in 3.5mm headphone jack while a wired earphone is included in the box. Besides this, a back cover is provided to protect the smartphone from scratches. For connectivity, the handset supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and a micro USB port.
Symphony Z32 Specifications:
- Body: 164.7 x 75.85 x 9.3mm, 114g
- Display: 6.52-inches IPS panel, 16.7m colors
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels), 269 PPI
- Chipset: Octa-core (1.6GHz)
- Memory: 3/32GB (expandable up to 128GB)
- Software & UI: Android 10
- Rear Cameras: Dual (13MP + 2 MP)
- Front Camera: 5MP (notch)
- Audio: Loudspeaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-Po, micro-USB port
- Color Options: Midnight Blue, Amazon Green
Symphony Z32 Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the Symphony Z32 in Nepal is NPR 12,999 for the sole 3/32GB variant. You can purchase Z32 from authorized Symphony stores across the country. For more information, you can contact Symphony Nepal through their social media platforms.
|Symphony Z32||Price in Nepal||Availability|
- Meanwhile, check out our initial impressions of the Samsung Galaxy A22.