Poco launched the F3 GT back in July. It’s a gaming-focused smartphone and the first one from the company to come with trigger buttons. Now, Poco Nepal has brought the F3 GT into the domestic market as well. Here, we will be discussing the key specifications, features, launch, and official price of the Poco F3 GT in Nepal.
Poco F3 GT Overview:
To note, the phone is largely based on the Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition, which is exclusive to China.
Design and Display
Poco F3 GT features a 6.67-inch OLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate. The touch sampling rate here can hit up to 480Hz when using the onboard shoulder buttons. Moving on, here you are getting a 10-bit display panel boasting over 1 billion colors. In addition, Poco F3 GT has 100% DCI-P3 coverage and HDR10+ support.
It is also the first Poco phone to feature an aerospace-grade aluminum frame. Like the front, the company has used Corning Gorilla Glass 5 at the back. F3 GT incorporates three levels of curves for comfortable grip: radial, square, and concave bevels. The latter facilitates comfortable gaming.
- Also Read:
Performance and Gaming
Under the hood, it packs the flagship-level Dimensity 1200 5G SoC. This flagship-grade MediaTek chipset features four Cortex-A78 and four Cortex-A55 CPU cores. It supports HyperEngine 3.0 technology which adds features like ray-tracing. The integrated 5G modem also allows a 5G dual-standby.
Keeping the system cool is an 11,540mm² large vapor chamber and aerospace-grade white graphene heat sink. Software-wise you get Game Turbo for GT which enables you to change settings for individual games for the best result.
As mentioned earlier, Poco F3 GT is the first smartphone from the brand to feature a trigger button. The GT switches pop open the Maglev triggers. Since these triggers are mechanical in nature, Poco says they offer lower latency and more accurate controls than touch-based air triggers.
At the back, we see a minimal camera bump enclosing the triple camera setup. The bump has a metal enclosing that protects the lenses from scratches and reduces wobble when placed on a flat surface.
You also get the Tactical RGB Glow around the module that alerts users of notifications while also adding to the gaming aesthetics of the phone. Poco has even spiced up the LED flash by giving it a lightning-like shape.
Coming to the camera specs, Poco F3 GT has a 64MP primary sensor joined by an 8MP ultrawide and a 2MP macro unit. Upfront you get a 16MP sensor enclosed inside the punch-hole.
- Also Read:
Rest of the specs
Fueling the device is a 5,065mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging. A compatible charger is included in the box that’s rated to take the device from 0 to 50% in just 15 minutes. Other notable features include Hi-Res certified dual speakers with Dolby Atmos, a triple mic setup, and an improved X-linear vibration motor.
Poco F3 GT Specifications:
- Body: 76.9 x 161.9 x 8.3mm, 205 gm, Gorilla Glass 5, IP53 certified
- Display: 6.67-inches Turbo AMOLED, Gorilla Glass 5, 120Hz refresh rate, Up to 480Hz touch sampling rate, 10-bit display, HDR10+
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio, 395 PPI
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5G (6nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Arm Mali-G77 MC9
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage (fixed)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with Xiaomi’s MIUI 12.5 for POCO on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (with LED flash);
– 64MP, f/1.65, 1G + 5P glass-plastic hybrid lens
– 8MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide camera, 120º FOV
– 2MP f/2.4 macro camera
- Front Camera: 16MP camera (punch-hole)
- Audio: Dual stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio, No headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Sensors: Accelerometer, 360º Ambient Light, Proximity, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass, Vibration Motor, IR Blaster
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo / Beidou, USB Type-C, 4G LTE, 5G (dual SIM)
- Battery: 5065mAh with 67W SonicCharge 3.0 (67W adapter inside the box)
- Color Options: Gunmetal Silver, Predator Black
- Extras: Maglev Triggers, GT Switch, 11,540mm2 Vapour Chamber Cooling, Tactical RGB Glow
Poco F3 GT Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of the Poco F3 GT in Nepal is NPR 56,999 for the 8/256GB model, which is the only variant available for now. You can buy Poco F3 GT from Xiaomi authorized retail stores across Nepal.
|Poco F3 GT||Price in Nepal||Availability|
|8/256GB||NPR 56,999||Xiaomi authorized stores|
- Check out our review of the Poco F3 GT.