Tecno launched the Camon 19 series last year, and now this year, too, the 20 series is globally available. In the 20 series, we get to see the vanilla Camon 20, Camon 20 Pro, and Camon 20 Premier. In this article, we’ll be discussing the Tecno Camon 20 specifically, along with its features and official price and availability in Nepal.
Tecno Camon 20 Overview:
Display and Design
The Tecno Camon 20 boasts a 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a 60 Hz refresh rate. It possesses a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels, with FHD+ quality.
Weighing 185 gm, the phone measures 162.71 x 75.89 x 7.82mm. It’s available in three colors: Glacier Glow, Predawn Black, and Serenity Blue colors. For dust and splash resistance, the device offers a rating of IP53.
Performance and Storage
The Camon 20 equips an octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 processor. It is available in a sole variant of 8GB of RAM and 256GB of memory. You can expand the RAM up to 8GB using the virtual memory feature. With these, we can obviously expect smooth performance even while multitasking.
Battery and Connectivity
The smartphone houses a 5000mAh non-removable battery with 33W fast charging support. But Tecno only includes an 18W charger in the box. The connectivity option here is Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G with support for Band 40. For audio, the device supports a dual stereo speaker setup and an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Also Read:
Camera, Software, and Others
On the rear, the Tecno Camon 20 sports a triple camera setup with a 64MP primary camera, a 2MP depth sensor, and a QVGA camera. For selfies and front views, it offers a 32 MP camera with dual flash.
On the software side, the phone runs on HiOS 13.0 based on Android 13. The phone is equipped with various sensors, such as an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and compass/magnetometer.
Tecno Camon 20 Specifications:
- Body: 162.71 x 75.89 x 7.82mm, 185 gm, IP53
- Display: 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED, 60Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels, 20:9 ration, 395 ppi
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm Mobile Platform)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 256GB storage
- Software & UI: Android 13 based HiOS 13
- Rear Camera: Triple setup with Ring Flash
- 64MP f/1.7 primary
- 2MP f/2.4 RGBW
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.5, dual LED flash
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 33W charging
- Colors: Glacier Glow, Predawn Black, and Serenity Blue.
Tecno Camon 20 Price in Nepal and Availability
The official Tecno Camon 20 price in Nepal is Rs. 22,990 for the sole 8/256GB configuration. You can purchase the smartphone from Hukut and other authorized stores in Nepal.
|Tecno Camon 20||Price in Nepal (Official)|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of Tecno Pova 3.