When Vivo launched the Vivo S1 in Nepal, it was well-taken by the Nepali customers. Because of the features it packed, the phone was one of the best smartphones under 40,000 in Nepal. But when Vivo launched Vivo S1 in Nepal, the company only launched the 6/128GB variant. Maybe because of the immense success of the product, Vivo has launched the 4/128GB variant as well.
First off with the specs, the Vivo S1 is off to a strong start, with an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P65 processor. Couple that with 4/6GB RAM, and it means ample power. Its 6.38-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display comes as a pretty good package here. Complementing the processor is 128GB of onboard expandable storage. And you also get a beefy 4500 mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
Impressive, right? Good things continue for the Vivo S1 with its triple camera setup at the rear. The triple camera setup comprises of a 16 MP primary lens, an 8MP wide-angle lens, and a 5MP depth sensor. Also, its selfie game looks pretty good with a 32 MP camera upfront. We cannot comment on the actual quality of the photos right now, but it does promise a lot, at least on paper.
Vivo didn’t skimp out on sensors either, you get everything from the gyro to its in-display fingerprint sensor. I just hope, it’s not as bad as the ones on the Samsung Galaxy A50. The phone runs on Android 9 with FunTouch OS on top which is pretty standard for all Vivo phones. The only thing I can complain about is the use of a MicroUSB port!
Moving on, the phone will be available in Sea Wind Blue or Wave Blue colors and as already mentioned, the Vivo S1 is priced at Rs. 34,690. Furthermore, if you do choose to opt for the Vivo S1, you will get a one-time free screen damage replacement for 30 days (the offer is valid from July 30 to August 31 and does not cover liquid damage).
Vivo S1 Specifications:
- Display: 6.53″ (1080 x 2340 pixels) SuperAMOLED
- Rear Camera: Triple, 16 MP (f/1.78) primary + 8 MP (f/2.2) ultrawide + 5 MP depth sensor (f/2.4)
- Front Camera: 32 MP (f/2.0)
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P65
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- RAM: 4/6GB
- Storage: 128 GB onboard, expandable up to 256 GB
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, FunTouch OS 9
- Battery: 4500 mAh, 18W Fast Charging
- Sensors: UD Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Price in Nepal (6/128GB): Rs. 34,690
- Price in Nepal (4/128GB): Rs. 31,490