The Vivo S1 Pro will also be called as Vivo V17 in select markets like India and Russia. Since it shares the DNA of S and V-series, the S1 Pro has a 6.38-inch AMOLED display and an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Running the show is the Snapdragon 665 chipset backed by 8GB of RAM. It’s the same configuration found on Mi A3 and Oppo A9 2020. But since both Mi A3 and A9 had HD+ and the S1 Pro has a fullHD+ panel, the Snapdragon 665 chipset’s performance wouldn’t be as good as those phones. For storage, there’s 128GB with a dedicated microSD card slot.
Unlike V17 Pro, the S1 won’t have a mechanical pop-up selfie camera and instead features a notch. The notch holds a 32MP selfie camera. The back of the phone has a diamond-shaped quad camera setup. There’s a 48MP primary lens, am 8MP ultra-wide lens, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro lens.
The Vivo S1 Pro gets the power from a 4500mAh battery, same as the Vivo S1. However, Vivo has finally included a Type C port for charging. You also get an 18W Dual engine fast charging. Running the show is Funtouch OS 9.2 based on Android 9.0.
VIVO S1 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.38-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED
- Chipset: Snapdragon 665
- CPU: Octacore (4 X 2GHz Kryo 260 + 4 X 1.8GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 610 GPU
- Memory: 8GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with MicroSD
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.2
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Back Camera: 48MP primary sensor, f/1.78 aperture + 8MP 120° ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture + 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture + 2MP monochrome sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.25 × 75.19 × 8.68 mm; Weight: 186.7g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, Type C-port, 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Battery: 4500mAhwith fast charging
VIVO S1 Pro Price & Availability
The Vivo S1 Pro is already available in the Philippines for ₱15,999 (approx. US$314). It is available in two color options: Fancy Sky and Knight Black. It is expected to launch in Nepal in mid-December.