Launched back in 2021, Xiaomi Pad 5 and Pad 5 Pro were the company’s first tablet launch in quite some time. And Xiaomi has now launched its successors, Pad 6 and 6 Pro. Let’s know more about the Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro along with its expected price in Nepal in this article.
Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro overview:
Design and Display
Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro has a boxy aluminum body design with Xiaomi 13 series-like camera cutout at the back. The tablet is quite slim at 6.51mm and weighs around 490g. Xiaomi sells this tablet in three colors: Black, Blue, and Gold.
In terms of display, it’s an 11-inch 144Hz 2.8K IPS LCD display with HDR10+ and Dolby Vision support. Moreover, the display has an aspect ratio of 16:10 and comes with Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top.
Under the hood, Xiaomi has used Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, which is based on 4nm fabrication technology. This chipset has an octa-core CPU with one Cortex-X2 (@3.19 GHz), three Cortex-A710 (@2.75 GHz), and four Cortex-A510 (@1.80 GHz). For graphics, there is an integrated Adreno 730 GPU.
Memory-wise, the Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro comes with up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and up to 512GB UFS 3.1 onboard storage. Xiaomi has shipped this tab with Android 13-based MIUI Pad 14.
- Xiaomi Master Mini LED TV launched with 86″ 144Hz display, 70W speakers
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra arrives with 1-inch variable aperture main camera
- Xiaomi Smart Band 8 goes official with 150+ sports modes
Rest of the specs
The Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro features a dual camera setup at the back consisting of a 50MP, f/1.8 primary camera and 2MP, f/2.4 depth sensor. At the front, there is a 20MP, f/2.2 sensor for selfies.
Moving on, this tablet is fueled by a massive 8600mAh battery with 67W fast charging. On the connectivity part, there is support for dual-band Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth 5.3.
Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro Specifications:
- Dimension: 254 x 165.2 x 6.5 mm, 490g
- Display: 11″ IPS LCD, 144Hz refresh rate, 240Hz sampling rate, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 550 nits (peak) brightness
- Resolution: 2.8K (2880 x 1800 pixels), 309 PPI
- Rear Camera: 50MP primary + 2MP depth
- Front Camera: 20MP
- Processor: Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- Memory: 8/12GB RAM, 128/256/512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- OS: MIUI Pad 14 on Android 13
- Battery: 8600mAh, 67W Fast Charging
- Audio: Quad speakers
- Color Options: Black, Blue, Gold
Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro Launch and Availability:
The Pad 6 Pro is launched in China at a starting price of CNY 2,399. We expect the price of the Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro to start at NPR 52,999 if and when it launches in Nepal.
|Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro||Price in China (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||CNY 2,399||NPR 52,999|
|8/256GB||CNY 2,699||NPR 58,999|
|12/256GB||CNY 2,999||NPR 65,999|
|12/512GB||CNY 3,299||NPR 71,999|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Xiaomi Pad 5.