After the announcement of the Hot 10 last year, Infinix has now launched its Play edition. The new Hot 10 Play features a less powerful Helio G35 chipset and makes use of Android Go. The phone is now exclusively available via Daraz in Nepal. Let’s learn more about the Infinix Hot Play 10 along with its specifications, features, official price, and availability in Nepal.
Infinix Hot 10 Play Overview:
Design and Display
Interestingly, Infinix Hot 10 Play features a 6.82-inch LCD screen which is slightly bigger than that on the Hot 10. However, the resolution has remained unchanged at 720 x 1640 pixels. It results in a 20.5:9 aspect ratio which the company claims is better for single-hand operation. It has a waterdrop notch upfront that houses the front-facing camera. Infinix is claiming a screen-to-body ratio of 90.66%.
At the back, you get a stylish reflective panel that has been part of Infinix’s design language. The rear panel also houses the rectangular camera bump and the physical fingerprint scanner.
Performance and Memory
Unlike the regular Hot 10, the Infinix Hot 10 Play is powered by the Helio G35 chipset. It is still a budget gaming-focused chipset from MediaTek but is nowhere near the Helio G70 on the Hot 10. But again, it is definitely an upgrade from the Helio A22 / A25 on the Hot 9 Play. The phone comes with only 2 or 4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of internal storage. The latter can be expanded up to 512GB with an external microSD card.
Talking about cameras, there are two at the back and one on the front. The rear camera setup consists of a 13MP primary camera accompanied by an AI lens. This setup is similar to what Infinix Hot 9 Play has. Like the Hot 9 Play, Infinix has tried to make it look like a triple camera setup while in reality there are only two. The 8MP sensor on the front has remained unchanged too. Infinix has added flash both at the back and the front of the device.
Rest of the specs
The phone is powered by a massive 6,000mAh battery which should offer pretty good battery backup. There is Infinix Power Marathon mode that makes the most out of the battery whenever required. Sadly, there is no fast charging tech and it charges via a 10W micro USB port.
Infinix Hot 10 Play Specifications:
- Display: 6.82-inches TFT IPS LCD panel; 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Resolution: HD+ (1640 x 720 pixels); 20.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G35 (12nm)
- Memory: 2/4GB RAM, 32/64GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: XOS 7.0 on top of Android 10
- Rear Camera: 13MP primary lens, AI sensor; Quad-LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP with dual flash
- Security: Physical fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- Audio: Single speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth, Micro USB, OTG
- Battery: 6000mAh with 10W charging
- Colors: Obsidian Black, Morandi Green
Infinix Hot 10 Play Price in Nepal and Availability
Infinix Hot 10 Play is now available in Nepal where its price is NPR 15,990 for the 4/64GB variant. You can buy Infinix Hot 10 Play in Nepal exclusively at Daraz.
|Infinix Hot 10 Play||Price in Nepal||Availability|
- Check out our review of the Infinix Note 7.