Infinix launched the Hot 10 in Pakistan back in September 2020. And now, the phone has made its way to Nepal as well. So let’s take a look at the features, specs, official price in Nepal, and availability of Infinix Hot 10.
Infinix Hot 10 Overview:
Design and Display
Infinix Hot 10 sports a 6.78-inch TFT IPS panel that is slightly larger than its predecessor. It is an Infinity-O display and there’s a circular cutout for the selfie camera on the top left corner of the screen. However, even with the increase in the display size, the resolution has remained unchanged at 720 x 1640 pixels.
At the back, we get to see Infinix’s signature Gem-Cut design. The rear panel is laser engraved to create visual designs that come to light when viewed from different angles. The rectangular camera bump is on the top right corner.
Performance and Memory
The biggest upgrade on the Infinix Hot 10 over its predecessor is in the processor. While the Hot 9 and Hot 9 Play featured entry-level MediaTek Helio A25 SoC, Infinix has replaced it with Helio G70. The G70 offers a 123% improvement in single-core performance. Similarly, it also boosts the multi-core performance by 64%. The new GPU also provides a 114% performance boost over its predecessor.
Helio G70 is part of MediaTek’s gaming-oriented lineup for budget users. Unlike its predecessor, you can expect to do some gaming on this device. The device comes with up to 6GB of RAM and up to 128GB of internal storage. The latter can be expanded up to 512GB using an external SD card.
Even with the marketed 16MP quad-camera arrangement, the cameras in the Infinix Hot 10 are nothing to write home about. There is not even an ultra-wide sensor and the 16MP primary camera is accompanied by three other gimmicky sensors. It includes a macro lens and a bokeh camera, both of which make use of 2MP sensors.
The fourth sensor is listed as an AI sensor but Infinix has not specified anything about its specs or what it is supposed to do. On the front, there is an 8MP selfie camera with an aperture of f/1.8. It is backed by a dual-flash arrangement.
Rest of the specs
Infinix Hot 10 features a massive battery of 5200mAh, which supports 10W charging via the micro USB port. For security, the company has included a physical capacitive fingerprint scanner at the back of the device.
However, you can also use the software-based Face Unlock feature. The device comes with DTS Audio and ships with Android 10-based XOS 7.0 on top.
Infinix Hot 10 Specifications:
- Body: 171.1 x 77.6 x 8.88-mm; Plastic body with gem-cut finish
- Display: 6.78-inches TFT IPS panel; Infinity-O panel
- Resolution: HD+ (1640 x 720 pixels);
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G70; 12nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Memory: 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB (expandable)
- Software & UI: XOS UI on top of Android 10
- Rear Camera: Quad;
– 16MP primary lens
– 2MP macro lens
– 2MP depth sensor
– AI sensor
– Quad-LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP with dual-flash
- Security: Physical fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- Audio: DTS Audio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro USB, OTG
- Battery: 5200mAh with 10W charging
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- Color options: Moonlight Jade, Amber Red
Infinix Hot 10 Price in Nepal and Availability
Infinix Hot 10 is now available for pre-order in Nepal where its price is NPR 18,490 for the 4/128GB variant. Likewise, the product delivery will start on March 12. You can buy Infinix Hot 10 in Nepal exclusively from Daraz.
|Infinix Hot 10||Price in Nepal||Availability|
- Check out our review of Infinix Hot 10.