The new Moto E13 bears a barebone spec sheet and has now launched in Nepal. So let’s see what Motorola has packed on the Moto E13, including its specs, features, official price in Nepal, and more.
Motorola Moto E13 overview:
Design and Display
Motorola is marketing the Moto E13 with the “best designed smartphone” tag. It has a pretty minimalistic look, whereas the phone weighs just 179.5 grams.
Its entire body and frames are made of PMMA plastic. Despite being a budget phone, Moto E13 is IP52 rated against dust and water drips. It is available in three color options: Aurora Green, Creamy White, and Cosmic Black. Up front, the phone comes with a 6.5″ HD+ IPS LCD display. Like other budget phones, it has a standard 60Hz refresh rate and a V-shaped notch for the front camera.
Motorola has chosen the Unisoc T606 to power this phone which is a 12nm-based mobile chip. It is an octa-core processor with two Cortex-A75 cores (@ 1.6 GHz) and six Cortex-A55 cores (@ 1.6 GHz).
Likewise, the Unisoc T606 has Mali-G57 MP1 GPU. This chipset is good enough for day-to-day tasks and casual gaming, but Motorola could’ve offered a more powerful processor in this price range. In terms of memory, the Moto E13 is available in two variants; 2/64GB and 4/64GB storage variant. You can also expand the storage via a dedicated microSD card.
- Moto G73 unveiled with Dimensity 930 5G, 50MP dual-camera
- Motorola unveils Moto G53 5G with Snapdragon 480+, 50MP dual-camera
- Vivo Y100 with Dimensity 920, a color-changing design launching soon
- Vivo X90 Pro with a 1-inch Sony sensor arrives in the international market
This phone comes with a single 13MP f/2.2 camera at the back. It supports shooting modes like portrait, AI, panorama, etc. Furthermore, it has a 5MP f/2.2 front camera. You can shoot videos at up to 1080p at 30 fps from the rear as well as the front camera.
As for the battery, the Moto E13 has a massive 5000mAh cell that supports 10W charging via the USB-C port. This phone comes with a single speaker setup with Dolby Atmos audio. In terms of wireless connectivity, this 4G phone has dual-band Wi-Fi. It ships with Android 13 Go Edition with Motorola’s My UX skin.
Motorola Moto E13 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 164.19 x 74.95 x 8.47mm
- Weight: 179.5 gm
- Display: 6.5″ IPS LCD, HD+ resolution
- Chipset: Unisoc T606 (12nm)
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 64GB eMMC 5.1 storage (expandable)
- OS: Android 13 (Go Edition) with Motorola’s My UX on top
- Camera: 13MP f/2.2 (rear), 5MP f/2.2 (front), 1080p @ 30 fps videos
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charging
- Network + Bands:
- LTE: B1 / 3 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 20 / 28 / 38 / 40 / 41
- 3G: B1 / 5 / 8
- 2G: GSM 3 / 5 / 8
- Wireless Connectivity: WiFi 5 (ac), Dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
Motorola Moto E13 Price in Nepal and Availability
The price of Moto E13 in Nepal is Rs. 11,999 for the 2/64GB variant. Motorola has not launched the 4GB model here. You can buy the Moto E13 from authorized online and offline stores starting April 30.
|Motorola Moto E13||Price in Nepal (Official)|
- Meanwhile, check our full review of the Moto G52.