Earlier this year, Motorola launched the Moto G Stylus 2021. This Lenovo-owned smartphone brand has now refreshed the device with 5G connectivity. Let us look at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G in Nepal.
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G Overview:
Design and Display
Moto G Stylus 5G has a 6.8-inch FHD+ display. The panel is still not OLED though. This display has an 89% screen-to-body ratio with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
The phone has plastic construction with a water repellant design. It’s not a compact device as it measures 9.35mm in terms of thickness. Similarly, Moto G Stylus 5G weighs 217.5g. This relatively bulky form factor is largely due to the big screen and stylus being built into the phone.
Performance and 5G
Motorola has replaced the Snapdragon 678 on the standard Moto G Stylus 2021 with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 480. It is a more recent chipset built on top of a smaller process node. It has slower CPU cores (2x Cortex-A76 @2.0GHz + 6x Cortex-A55 @1.8GHz), but a better GPU.
- Also Read:
At the back, Motorola has redesigned the camera bump. The new module is in line with what we saw in Moto G100.
The bump encloses four camera sensors. Motorola has gone with a 48MP primary lens followed by an 8MP camera with a wider Field of View. In addition, there is a 5MP macro (4cm focus) and a 2MP depth sensor.
You can shoot FHD videos from the primary and ultrawide cameras at 60 and 30 fps, respectively. The 16MP selfie shooter residing in the punch-hole cutout is capable of recording FHD videos at 30 fps.
Rest of the specs
Fueling the Moto G Stylus 5G is a massive 5,000mAh battery, but it only supports 10W charging. The phone comes with 6GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. The latter can be expanded up to 1TB by utilizing the hybrid card slot. It has a Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack, and is available in a single Cosmic Emerald color option. Running the show is Motorola’s My UX on top of Android 11.
Motorola Moto G 5G Stylus Specifications:
- Display: 6.8-inch LTPS Max Vision display, 1080 x 2400 px, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 (8nm)
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 256GB storage (expandable)
- OS: Android 11 with My UX on top
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM (Hybrid)
- Rear Cameras: 48MP f/1.7, 1.12μm primary + 8MP ultrawide f/2.2, 1.12μm 118° FOV + 2MP depth + 5MP (4cm) macro
- Selfie Camera: 16MP (f/2.2, 1μm) front camera
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack, Dual stereo speakers, 2 microphones
- Connectivity: 5G, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G Price in Nepal
Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G will go on sale in the US for USD 399 from June 14. We expect the price of Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G in Nepal to be NPR 45,000 if and when it launches here.
|Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G||Price (US)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6/256GB||USD 399||NPR 45,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our unboxing and review of the Realme X7 Max 5G.