Alongside a bunch of other mid-range phones, Motorola also launched the Moto G200 today. The device brings the flagship Snapdragon 888+ processor at an upper mid-range price range. So, let’s walk through the specs, features, availability, and expected price of the Motorola Moto G200 in Nepal.
Moto G200 Overview:
Design and Display
To begin with, the G200 boasts a 6.8-inch IPS TFT LCD screen with a 144Hz refresh rate and Full HD resolution. The panel boasts an HDR10 certification and has DCI-P3 color space.
The back of the device has a plastic body, matte finish, and comes in Stellar Blue and Glacier Green color options. It measures 8.89mm thick and weighs around 202 grams. Likewise, it is IP52 rated for dust and splash resistance. The rear panel also houses three isolated camera lenses, while the front has a centrally aligned punch-hole cutout.
- Also Read:
Powering the Moto G200 is Qualcomm’s top-of-the-line Snapdragon 888+ chipset coupled with 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 128/256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage. The handset boots on Android 11 with Motorola’s My UX on top. In terms of battery, it has a 5000mAh cell with 33W of fast charging support.
Getting to the camera, there’s a triple camera arrangement on the back. It includes a 108MP primary, an 8MP ultrawide lens with 120º FOV, and a 2MP depth sensor.
- Also Read:
It also has a dual-LED flash for brighter images during low-light. On the front, it has a 16MP camera for selfies and video calls.
Rest of the specs
Moving on, the connectivity option includes NFC, dual-band WiFi 6 (802.11 ax), Bluetooth 5.2, and USB-C port. For entertainment, it has a bottom-firing speaker whereas biometrics are handled by a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor—or face unlock.
Moto G200 Specifications:
- Body: 75.53 x 168.07 x 8.89mm, 202 gm, Polycarbonate build, IP52 water-repellent
- Display: 6.8-inches “Max Vision” IPS TFT LCD panel, 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10
- Resolution: FHD+ (2460 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio, 396 PPI
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ 5G (5nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage (fixed)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with Motorola’s My UX on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (with LED flash);
– 108MP, f/1.9 primary sensor
– 8MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide camera, 120º FOV
– 2MP, f/2.4 portrait lens
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.2 sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Audio: Bottom-firing loudspeaker, No 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Physical fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted), Face unlock
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, Gyroscope, E-Compass
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), Dual-band WiFi 6 (802.11 ax), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo / LTEPP / SUPL, USB Type-C, 4G LTE, 5G, NFC
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W TurboPower fast charging
- Color Options: Stellar Blue, Glacier Green
Moto G200 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Moto G200 retails for an asking price of EUR 450 in Europe. This makes it one of the cheapest phones to pack a Snapdragon 888+ processor. We expect the price of the Motorola Moto G200 in Nepal to be around NPR 65,000, if and when it launches here.
|Moto G200||Price in Europe||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||EUR 450||NPR 65,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Realme GT Neo 2.