Motorola has been on a roll with new smartphone launches—particularly the 5G capable ones. The company recently launched Edge 20 and Edge 20 Fusion, both with a 5G-ready chipset. Now, Motorola has launched the Moto G50 5G in Australia. So, let’s get into the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Motorola Moto G50 5G in Nepal.
Motorola Moto G50 5G Overview:
Here, the Moto G50 5G builds on the Moto G50 that was announced earlier this year. What’s interesting is that the G50 was already a 5G-capable device. Thus, the new Moto G50 5G is a refresh of the original Moto G50.
Design and Display
Starting with the display, the phone flaunts a 6.5-inch IPS panel with a 90Hz refresh rate. It is an HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The front also has a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera. Overall, the phone is 9.26mm thick and weighs around 206 grams.
Moreover, the back of the phone has three cameras enclosed in a square-shaped module alongside the iconic Motorola “M” logo in the center. For biometrics, it has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The Moto G50 5G is available in two color options: Meteorite Gray, and Green.
Under the hood, the device packs a MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor. The chipset is coupled with up 4GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage. The latter is expandable up to 1TB via a microSD card. Moto G50 5G comes pre-installed with My UX based on Android 11. Likewise, the smartphone packs a 5000mAh battery that supports 10W fast charging via a Type-C port.
- Also Read:
In terms of optics, it has a triple camera setup on the back. The 48MP main sensor is followed by a 2MP macro and a 2MP depth of field sensor. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have an ultrawide camera.
Over on the front, Moto G50 5G houses a 13MP selfie camera. The rear camera is capable of shooting FHD videos at up to 30fps and HD videos up to 120fps.
Rest of the specs
For audio, the handset boasts a mono speaker. There’s a 3.5mm audio jack as well. Similarly, wireless connectivity options include Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 5, and NFC.
Motorola Moto G50 5G Specifications:
- Dimension: 167 x 76.4 x 9.26 mm, 206 grams
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS panel, 90Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: HD+ (720 x 1600 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with My UX on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (48MP main, 2MP macro, 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 13MP f/1.12 (notch)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Hybrid dual SIM, Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 5000mAh, 10W Charging
- Color Options: Meteorite Grey, Green
Motorola Moto G50 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Moto G50 5G is now available in Australia at an asking price of AUD 399. We expect the price of Motorola Moto G50 5G in Nepal to be around NPR 33,000 if and when it launches here.
|Motorola Moto G50 5G||Price in Australia||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/128GB||AUD 399||NPR 33,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the OnePlus Nord 2.