Back in February, Nokia announced the G11 with entry-level specs and long battery life. The company has launched a refresh with a 50MP primary camera and the latest software. So, let’s take a look at the official specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Nokia G11 Plus in Nepal.
Nokia G11 Plus Overview:
Design and Display
The G11 Plus carries forward Nokia’s new design language. In addition to the redesigned camera bump, the phone sports a fingerprint sensor and a textured finish at the back. Nokia has even included an official IP52 rating.
Over on the front, you get a 6.51-inch LCD screen with a waterdrop-style notch for a selfie camera. It’s an HD+ screen with boasts a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. The screen is protected by toughened glass.
Performance and Memory
For performance, Nokia has turned to Unisoc. It’s the Tiger T606 chipset that is running the show from underneath the new Nokia G11 Plus. It’s built on a 12nm process and features two Cortex-A75 performance cores and six Cortex-A55 efficiency cores.
Nokia has paired the chip with up to 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The latter can be expanded up to 512GB using an external microSD card.
Nokia G11 Plus boots on a near-stock Android 12 out of the stock. Since it is part of the Android One program, Nokia is promising two years of major Android updates. In addition, the phone is also eligible for three years of monthly security patches.
Nokia G11 Plus even has Android enterprise-level certification making it suitable for wide implementation.
- Also Read:
Nokia G11 Plus flaunts a dual-camera setup at the back, complete with an LED flash. You get a 50MP primary camera with AutoFocus enabled. Accompanying it is a 2MP depth sensor. Upfront, the waterdrop notch encloses an 8MP selfie camera.
Battery and Charging
Battery endurance has always been a stronghold for Nokia. With the G11 Plus, the company is claiming up to 3 days of battery life. The company has kept the battery size a secret but we expect it to be 5,000mAh or bigger. On the downside, the phone supports just 10W of charging.
Rest of the Specs
Nokia G11 Plus even supports Face Unlock with a mask on. It’s an LTE phone and comes equipped with dual-band Wi-Fi and FM radio.
Nokia G11 Plus Specifications:
- Body: 75.9 x 164.6 x 8.5mm, 189 gm
- Display: 6.517-inches IPS LCD panel, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling, toughened glass
- Resolution: HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Unisoc T606 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x Cortex-A55 & 2× Cortex-A75)
- GPU: Mali G57
- Memory: 4GB RAM, 64GB storage (expandable up to 512GB)
- Software & UI: Android 12 (2 years OS upgrade)
- Rear Camera: Dual (50MP main, 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 8MP sensor (teardrop notch)
- Audio: Single speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Battery: Unspecified battery with 18W charging (10W adapter provided)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0
- Colors: Charcoal Grey, Lake Blue
Nokia G11 Plus Price in Nepal and Availability
While Nokia has listed the G11 Plus on its official site, there is no information about the price and availability. For context, Nokia G11 had a EUR 119. If it launches in Nepal, we expect the price of the Nokia G11 Plus to be under NPR 20,000.
Meanwhile, check out our review of the Nokia G20.