An unannounced Realme phone with the model number “RMX3700” has been discovered on Geekbench. And it may be an affordable version of the Realme GT Neo 5 that launched earlier this year. Let’s find out more about the features, rumored specifications, availability, and more of the Realme GT Neo 5 SE.
Realme GT Neo 5 SE Rumors:
Design and Display
According to previous reports, the phone will have a 6.74-inch OLED display with a 1.5K resolution (2772 x 1240 pixels). Furthermore, it will have a 144Hz refresh rate, 2160Hz PWWM dimming, and a peak brightness of 1100 nits.
In Geekbench’s TensorFlow Lite NNAPI interface test, the phone received a score of 390. And as per the listing, the phone will feature an octa-core processor, with one high-power (@2.92 GHz), three mid-tier (@2.50 GHz), and four power-efficient cores (@1.80 GHz). The listing doesn’t reveal the name of the chipset, but rumors suggest it could be the yet-unannounced Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen 1. By the way, the 7+ Gen 1 is expected to debut on March 17.
Furthermore, the chipset will be paired with at least 8GB LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage. The phone will run on Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 out-of-the-box.
In terms of cameras, Realme GT Neo 5 SE could have a triple camera setup on the back. Including a 64MP OmniVision primary, an 8MP Sony IMX355 ultra-wide, and a 2MP macro or depth sensor. There will be a 16MP selfie shooter inside the hole-punch cutout on the display. The phone will be fueled by a 5500mAh battery with support for 100W SuperVOOC charging.
Realme GT Neo 5 SE Rumored Specs:
- Display: 6.74-inch OLED panel, 144Hz refresh rate, 2160 PWWM dimming, 1100 nits
- Resolution: 1.5K resolution (2772 x 1240 pixels)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen 1 (unreleased)
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, UFS 3.1 storage
- Software & UI: Android 13 with Realme UI 4.0 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple
– 64MP OmniVision primary sensor
– 8MP Sony IMX355 ultra-wide sensor
– 2MP macro or depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP (punch-hole cutout)
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 5,500mAh, 100W SuperVOOC charging
Realme GT Neo 5 SE Price and Availability
According to the rumors, Realme will launch this phone later this year—although there’s no info regarding its price just yet.
- Meanwhile, check our review of Realme GT Neo 3T.